1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    For your quad's stretch, I have an alternative idea (this was taught to me by a pro hockey player).

-Kneel with both knees on the ground.

-Lean back so that your supporting your weight on your hands.

-Push with your glutes to push your pelvis forward (like you're gonna start humping an imaginary goat) until your feel your quadriceps begin to stretch and hold it there.
    I have no idea here, pics please

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.3%

I broke down the diet info for you guys for easy assimilation and to have it here in the thread:

Diet Philosophy:

Fat Sources:

Omega-3's (flaxseeds) | Extra virgin olive oils (mono unsaturated fat)--118 calories per tablespoon.

Protocol / Dosing:
    2-3 tablespoons in shakes Morning / Afternoon - *Note* not in the post workout or bedtime ones (self explanatory). Adjust / increase dose slowly or toilet time!

Standard Ratio Breakdowns:
    High protein/ Moderate (good) fats/ Low to moderate carbs

"I eat the amount of protein grams I want to ingest first and if its before 6-7pm I satisfy the rest of my hunger with carbs. If I go to McDonalds I'll blast as many hamburgers as I can and skip the fries (laughing) but true. After 6-7pm I will go high protein and trace to low carbs (example huge steak and a lot of a vegetable but no rice, pasta or bread)."

Comments:

• Count Protein Intake NOT Calories
    • Weigh Once A Month If No Gain Then Added Olive Oil / Mono Unsat / Flax / Extra Carbs Here or There.
    • If Can't Eat Anymore Or Gain Up Olive Oil / Mono's
    • Work way up to 2 - 4 Tbs Olive Oil In Shakes

Eating:

• Eat Protein First
    • Add Flax / Olive oil if it allows, protein drinks etc and before 6pm
    • Finally Eat Carbs to satisfy hunber pangs
    • Consume all carbs as much as you need early in the day and not after 6pm
    • If after 6pm all the Corn / Peas or Vegetables you want - No Potatoes / pasta / bread/ cereals

Cutting Diet:

Leave the training heavy and leave the diet 90% what it is. The only changes I would make are to be religiously strict with low/trace carbs after 6pm and drop dairy 6 weeks out. Let the cardio take off your body fat!

Forty five minutes at a slightly brisk walk on a treadmill first thing in the morning on an empty stomach-- on every day except leg days will do it.

Add in maybe usnic acid and a thermogenic and your going to end up inside out shredded. That's from a bodybuilding standpoint as I hate seeing someone gain 15lbs of muscle from training so hard in the off-season just to panic diet it all off trying to get ripped. In a general everyday sense for people who don't care about losing 8-20lbs of muscle mass on their way down to leanness,--cardio and a cutting diet will work faster for them. Again, the diet I prefer is high protein, moderate carbs, and moderate good fats (olive oils, flax oils, EFA's)--your stomach is always going to be full on this diet and I want it to be. A main staple of my way of doing things is cutting carbs at night.

The only carbs coming in after 5, 6, or 7pm (depending on your schedule and your meal timing) are trace carbs found in vegetables and such.

By Dante a.k.a. Doggcrapp,
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.05%

Would you guys think it is ok to turn the normal program into a 4-day split? I don't do 4-day for time reasons (the DC 4-day is a quick workout) actually I'm in college so I have tons of time during the week (most of the time) so I try to workout as often as possible.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.3%

I would do the program as suggested, if you're doing it like they say, you're going to love the recovery time, let me tell you!

Don't mess with it, follow it!

Much Love,

Neoborn
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.97%

I see that the DC program is laid out for 4weeks max intensity and 1-2 weeks lighter, I just started DC training on Monday, and my PH cycle Tue.. I am going to do a 7 week cycle (at most), my question is, can I keep at max intensity w/DC training for the duration of my cycle and then go to the 1-2 week lighter intensity at the start of my PCT?
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.08%

I do 7-week blasts with 1 week recovery as it fits my on-call schedule, but it you are just starting see how you feel each week after week 4 and don't be afraid to cut your blast short. DC will be pretty intense when done right and if it is your first foray into rest/pause your CNS might get a tad overloaded.

As for your cycle, I also try to coincide mine with the start of a blast, as the first week or so after the break is a little tough and phs take a couple of weeks to really affect your workout.

not sure though, if you do a cycle that is shorter that your blast, how would it be best placed (start, middle, end of blast) ?
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.97%

Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    I do 7-week blasts with 1 week recovery as it fits my on-call schedule, but it you are just starting see how you feel each week after week 4 and don't be afraid to cut your blast short. DC will be pretty intense when done right and if it is your first foray into rest/pause your CNS might get a tad overloaded.

As for your cycle, I also try to coincide mine with the start of a blast, as the first week or so after the break is a little tough and phs take a couple of weeks to really affect your workout.

not sure though, if you do a cycle that is shorter that your blast, how would it be best placed (start, middle, end of blast) ?
    My guess would be depending on the compound, 5 days to as long as 2 weeks before training.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.68%

If i wanted to add full deadlifts into my routine whats the best way to sub them in.. not sure if it best to sub them in fulltime or switch them up every other week or something

since im currently doing rack deads and SLDLs

Day 1a
    Incline Smith
    Smith Millitary Press
    Skullcrusher
    Rack Chins
    Rack Deads

Day 1b
    DB Inc
    Smith Behind the Neck Press
    Close Grip Bench in Smith
    Front Lat Pulldown
    T-Bar Row

1c
    Flat Bench
    DB Shoulder Press
    Reverse(close) bench in smith
    Underhand Pulldown
    BB or DB Rows

Day 2a
    BB Curl
    Hammer Curl
    Calf raise
    Lying Leg Curl
    Squat
    Squat Widowmaker

2b
    Incline DB Curl
    Reverse EZ Curl
    Standing Calf Raise
    Seated Leg Curl
    Zerker
    widowmaker zerkers

2c
    Hammer preacher curl
    1 arm reverse cable curl
    Seated Calf raise
    Stiff Leg Dead
    Leg Press
    leg press widowmakers
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.97%

It seems to me that you have 2 lifts for mid back and the rack rows for mid/low, I'm not familiar with t-bar rows, but I know the other rows work real good, I would suggest whichever one of those 2 is less of a fav, but make sure to keep a balance i.e. rack dl, rows, dl.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.66%

you might want to alternate full deadlifts with rack deadlifts. the whole concept behind this lil switcharoo is that by working in rack deadlifts you train your body to handle higher sums of weight, so that you can ultimately enhance your performance on the full deads.

btw, what are widowmaker squats? i've heard this word used a lot but i don't know what it means
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.68%

Quote Originally Posted by beebab View Post
    you might want to alternate full deadlifts with rack deadlifts. the whole concept behind this lil switcharoo is that by working in rack deadlifts you train your body to handle higher sums of weight, so that you can ultimately enhance your performance on the full deads.

btw, what are widowmaker squats? i've heard this word used a lot but i don't know what it means
    thanks for your thoughts

widowmaker squats are 20reps. thats my full understanding of them.

i started out only being able to do 135x13 doing many single reps before giving up.

last time i got 185x17. so im making good progress

some advise to do them on smith machine which helps do high reps cuz my back givesout before my legs do
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.3%

At the end of the manual is the diet:

http://download.yousendit.com/F38B53985835A3DA

Much Love,

NEoborn
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

These are the recommended ham lifts:

Hamstrings:
    lying leg curls (15-30rp)
    seated leg curls (15-30rp)
    sumo press leg press (pressing with heels only- straight set of 15-25 reps)

Thats a bit weird to me b/c everything I have ever read states that lower reps are stimulate more growth in hamstrings.

Also on the rp sets, are you working 11-15 reps in 3 sets always? Or can you do say 2 sets, or 4 sets?
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%

as far as the high rep range....it is a safety thing, DC doesn't want you using super heavy weight for very isolated exercises. save the heavy ham work for stiff legs
    same applies for skullcrushers...it can be very bad on the elbows/wrists doing 1-3 rep skulls 20 seconds after ur previous set
    DC is a smart trainer to say the least

also the rest pause sets are supposed to be in 3 mini sets...ive never heard of it any other way
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Thanks mfbb.

So you can seriously only lift 3 times/week with this? egh

Or has anyone tried the advanced DC training:

monday=chest shoulders triceps
    tuesday=biceps forearms backwidth backthickness
    thursday=calves hams quads
    friday-repeat of mondays bodyparts
    monday-repeate of tuesdays bodyparts
    tuesday-repeat of thursdays bodyparts
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

where did you get that from travis? I plan on doing my own splits and a few customized variations to DC. The trained guys from DC say you arent doing DC unless Dante trains you so the hell with it i plan on taking alot of the principles and throwing in my own style. For instance if i took your advance split you posted...You have less bodyparts so you could maybe go back to a different chest exercise after you finish with tris and do one set high reps to finish then back to shoulders then same with tris....as long as it wasnt too taxing.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%

honestly I did the DC 2 way/3 day per week split and it kicked the **** out of me. my CNS was toast in abt 6 wks. I'm not a noob either ( 5'8 220 fairly lean). i really was considering doing the push/pull/legs split as mentioned above, but I'm kind of straying away from DC as i personally find the stretches and the heavy rest-pause sets quite dangerous. i don't like the idea of doin 1-2 rep maxes on hammer machines after only resting 20 seconds btwn my last set.
    it is a very sound program, i just feel it's way too easy to get hurt on. (however i could've just been overtrained, i may try it again)
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by mfbb View Post
    honestly I did the DC 2 way/3 day per week split and it kicked the **** out of me. my CNS was toast in abt 6 wks. I'm not a noob either ( 5'8 220 fairly lean). i really was considering doing the push/pull/legs split as mentioned above, but I'm kind of straying away from DC as i personally find the stretches and the heavy rest-pause sets quite dangerous. i don't like the idea of doin 1-2 rep maxes on hammer machines after only resting 20 seconds btwn my last set.
    it is a very sound program, i just feel it's way too easy to get hurt on. (however i could've just been overtrained, i may try it again)
    yeah man you may be able to only do it one month than do a one or two week cruise. It depends on how your cns feels

I took a two week break after a month of it. and Ive been training non-Dc about two months before that so this is my first real starting point for Dc, with a break.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    where did you get that from travis? I plan on doing my own splits and a few customized variations to DC. The trained guys from DC say you arent doing DC unless Dante trains you so the hell with it i plan on taking alot of the principles and throwing in my own style. For instance if i took your advance split you posted...You have less bodyparts so you could maybe go back to a different chest exercise after you finish with tris and do one set high reps to finish then back to shoulders then same with tris....as long as it wasnt too taxing.
    There was a noob article I got it from on intensemuscle. I dont know about DC....maybe someday I will try it. I just like going to the gym too much and lifting 3 days doesnt sound appealing to me.
  20. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

Posted this in trip's log but its the DC shoulder thing with some funny muscletech in there...

21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thats not a Dc stretch exercise.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.08%

actually that is the exercise DC recommended for addressing shoulder issues/problems, even though i doubt most of us can take it to that extreme, or credit dat dere CellTech...

How to cure shoulder problems (Trust me this will do it 90% of the time) - IntenseMuscle.com
  23. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%

actually that is the exercise DC recommended for addressing shoulder issues/problems, even though i doubt most of us can take it to that extreme, or credit dat dere CellTech...

How to cure shoulder problems (Trust me this will do it 90% of the time) - IntenseMuscle.com
    Thanks RX, yeah I definitely cannot put my hands that close and go that far behind me. I am trying to incorporate this as I seem to have a left shoulder issue.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.68%

25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.64%

Here's a list of DC exercises I've accumulated. Seems to match what I've read over the months ("rp" = Rest, Pause):

CHEST
    incline smythe (11-15 rp)
    decline smythe (11-15 rp)
    hammer strength press (incline and decline) (11-15 rp)
    other good machine press
    incline barbell (11-15 rp)
    decline barbell (11-15 rp)
    incline dumbbell press (15-20 rp)
    flat dumbbell press (15-20 rp)
    decline dumbbell press (15-20 rp)

SHOULDERS
    smythe presses to front (11-15 rp)
    smythe presses to back of head (11-15 rp)
    hammer strength press (11-15 rp)
    other good machine press
    barbell press to front (11-15 rp)
    barbell press to back of head (11-15 rp)
    dumbbell shoulder press (15-20 rp)

TRICEPS
    close grip bench in smythe (11-20 rp)
    reverse grip bench in smythe (11-20 rp)
    skull crushers (15-20 rp)
    dips (in upright position) (11-20 rp)

BACK WIDTH
    rack chins to front (11-20 rp)
    rack chins to back of head (11-20 rp)
    reverse grip rack chins (close grip) (11-20 rp)
    assisted pullups (11-15 rp)
    hammer strength "pulldown" machines (11-15 rp)
    other good "pulldown" machines
    pull downs to front (11-15 rp)
    pull downs to back of head (11-15 rp)

BACK THICKNESS
    deadlift (9-12 straight + 6-9 straight)
    rack deadlift (9-12 straight + 6-9 straight)
    T-bar rows (10-12 straight)
    smythe rows (9-12 straight + 6-9 straight)
    barbell rows (9-12 straight + 6-9 straight)

BICEPS
    barbell curls (11-20 rp)
    alternate dumbbell curls (11-20 rp)
    barbell preacher curls (11-20 rp)
    hammer strength machine curls (11-20 rp)
    other good machine curls
    cable curls (11-20 rp)
    incline db curls (11-20 rp)
    close grip ez-bar preacher curls (11-20 rp)
    standing medium grip ez-bar curls (11-20 rp)

FOREARMS
    hammer curls (alternated) (10-20 straight)
    pinwheel curls (alternated) (10-20 straight)
    reverse grip one arm cable curls (10-20 straight)

CALVES (Enhanced negative, up on big toe, 5s neg, 10-15s full stretch at bottom)
    calves on a leg press (10-12 straight)
    standing calf raises (10-12 straight)
    calves in hack squat (10-12 straight)
    seating calf raises (10-12 straight)
    any calf machine with a good range of motion

HAMSTRINGS
    seating leg curls (15-30 rp)
    standing leg curls (15-30 rp)
    lying leg curls (15-30 rp)
    stiff leg deadlift (15-30 rp)
    sumo presses (pressing w/heels only) (15-25 rp)

QUADS
    squats (6-10 straight, 3-5m rest, 20 straight)
    smythe squats (6-10 straight, 3-5m rest, 20 straight)
    hack squat (6-10 straight, 3-5m rest, 20 straight)
    leg press (6-10 straight, 3-5m rest, 20 straight)
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.08%

Quote Originally Posted by t-bone2 View Post
    Here's a list of DC exercises I've accumulated. Seems to match what I've read over the months ("rp" = Rest, Pause):

CHEST
    incline smythe (11-15 rp)
    decline smythe (11-15 rp)
    hammer strength press (incline and decline) (11-15 rp)
    other good machine press
    incline barbell (11-15 rp)
    decline barbell (11-15 rp)
    incline dumbbell press (15-20 rp)
    flat dumbbell press (15-20 rp)
    decline dumbbell press (15-20 rp)
    Only thing I'd add to chest is Chest Dips, I like them better than decline barbell. But as compilations go, its a good one.

thanks.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.72%

warm up sets question...

if you log your warmups, i do... show me an example layout w/ weights including working set, on any given exercise. am i going too heavy on my warmups? im going enough to get the blood flowing, but im not repping to the point of fatigue, just stopping right before fatigue sets in... am i warming up properly or should my warmup sets have higher reps than this with lighter weight?

example: Pull Down Rear
    WU 100x10 140x10 160x8
    Working 180x 12rp(6-4-2)
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.68%

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode View Post
    warm up sets question...

if you log your warmups, i do... show me an example layout w/ weights including working set, on any given exercise. am i going too heavy on my warmups? im going enough to get the blood flowing, but im not repping to the point of fatigue, just stopping right before fatigue sets in... am i warming up properly or should my warmup sets have higher reps than this with lighter weight?

WU 100x10 140x10 160x8
    Working 180x 12rp(6-4-2)
    warmup is implied lol i wouldnt write WU

160x8 is a stupiid warmup. zapps to much out of you if your working set is 180 ya dig?

i am no pro but if this was me doing same weights i would do

50xbunch get warm, 100x10, 140x3, 160x2, 180 or higher x Max
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.08%

warm up sets question...

WU 100x10 140x10 160x8
    Working 180x 12rp(6-4-2)
    dont know if there is a right or wrong answer here; if i remember correctly DC is pretty vague on how to warm up, leaving it up to you to determine what you think is good for you.

for example, for my first exercise (one of the chest movements) I always do 4 warmups, then three for everything else. I tend to do a rep range of 10/8-10/6-10, but for straight sets I use the rep range for the SS, either 4/6/8/12.

My suggestion is to play with it, the one rule I keep is that it should not be a struggle to warmup. If you still want some examples i can certainly post some of what i do.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.72%

dont know if there is a right or wrong answer here; if i remember correctly DC is pretty vague on how to warm up, leaving it up to you to determine what you think is good for you.
    for sure, thats why i was a little confused on how to ramp up to the working set along with reps, i guess ill back down on the reps as nyc said
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.72%

i tried decresing the reps on warm-ups today... huge difference in working set... thanks guys... PR's all over the board
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.68%

i tried decresing the reps on warm-ups today... huge difference in working set... thanks guys... PR's all over the board
    NEWB... :P
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%

awesome ! Ill implement this
  34. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.6%

Simply put the best way to add mass, since I do not have a spotter, the only thing I had to get used to was more of a reliance on machines for rest pausing.
  35. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SureShot View Post
    Simply put the best way to add mass, since I do not have a spotter, the only thing I had to get used to was more of a reliance on machines for rest pausing.
    why, why not use free weights? same thing imo...maybe a little bit more variations in excersises with machines but i dont see why it would be easier.

for the record my arms never grew as good as they did on DC.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.8%

because if your doing DC properly you should be hitting complete failure on the negative portion of your rep...that can be dangerous on a 225lb incline bb press with no spotter lol
    db's suck too bc its so hard to get them back into place on the 3rd rest-pause set

DC was great to boost my strength back up, but I'm back to training high volume with 8-12 reps and growing much better than DC. I personally feel after the first RP set, your not really achieving hypertrophy, mainly strength.

also Piston i do have to agree, my biceps (which are a big weakness for me) really strarted to grow w/ DC
  37. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

Quote Originally Posted by mfbb View Post
    because if your doing DC properly you should be hitting complete failure on the negative portion of your rep...that can be dangerous on a 225lb incline bb press with no spotter lol
    db's suck too bc its so hard to get them back into place on the 3rd rest-pause set

DC was great to boost my strength back up, but I'm back to training high volume with 8-12 reps and growing much better than DC. I personally feel after the first RP set, your not really achieving hypertrophy, mainly strength.

also Piston i do have to agree, my biceps (which are a big weakness for me) really strarted to grow w/ DC
    okay i see what you mean...makes sense. I must agree with you, it only makes sense that you would be building strength with the RP sets...I also must specify when i said my arms grew really well i was meaning biceps too....ive stepped away from DC too but i still do some RP sets in my workouts. I should probably stick with DC style for biceps tho, it really worked well.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.68%

rest pause meaning 15breaths or something else can you explain

also some DC movements of mine are skyrocketing and some arent moving at all

bench keeps going up and down or staying same, so ive dropped weight and increased reps

for ex the worst is lat pulldowns never seem to improve soo not sure if im doing something wrong, going too slow on negatives or what or should i change them out etc...

checkout my log if you want guys and let me know. ive changed afew exercises in and out once or twice and will continue to do so till i make progress or dont
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.06%

You get in what you put into it.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.95%

warm up sets question...

WU 100x10 140x10 160x8
    Working 180x 12rp(6-4-2)
    As it has been mentioned Dante is pretty vague on the warm up issue. While I am not advocating that one is better than the other I am currently using the Max-OT program and it goes over the warm up issue a little more in depth.
    This is a direct quote from their program:
    Here we are going to take the Bench Press and show you a proper warm-up technique that will allow you to lift more weight on your heavy sets. Remember, more weight - more overload - more muscle.

Again well use 275 as your heavy weight. If you typically warm-up and train like I pointed out earlier the 275 will feel a lot lighter this time.
    •First Set:
    135 x 12 reps (warm-up)
    These should be good smooth reps. Not too slow and not to fast. Your main goal is to increase blood flow and get the feel of the movement and the weight. After this first set you should rest about 2 minutes.
    •Second Set:
    135 x 10 reps (warm-up)
    Same weight as before. Rhythm should be a little faster this time. Not much faster. Rest about 2 minutes.
    •Third Set:
    185 x 6 reps (warm-up)
    This should be a deliberate set done at a moderate pace. This is the next step in weight acclimation. It should feel light and 4 reps should be very easy. Rest about 2 to 3 minutes before the next set.
    •Fourth Set:
    225 x 3 reps (weight acclimation)
    You should follow the same rhythm as in the last set. 3 strong reps. Rest 2 minutes before next set.
    •Fifth Set:
    255 x 1 rep (weight acclimation)
    That's right, just 1 rep. The purpose here is weight acclimation. This should be a strong, powerful and deliberate rep.
    •Sixth, Seventh, and Eighth Sets:
    285 x 4 to 6 reps (muscle-building)
    These are the muscle building sets. Very important. These are the only sets that produce muscle growth. All the sets leading up to these heavy sets are merely warm-up sets and are treated as just that and nothing more.
    Notice we went to 285 instead of 275. Warming up the Max-OT allows you to use heavier weight during the most important muscle building sets.

I use this to warm up on the first exercise for each muscle group and it works as described. I would think because both programs share the fundemental key of intensity that it would also work for DC Training. If nothing else try it a couple of times, if it doesnt work for you no big loss...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-18-2009, 10:57 PM
  2. Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Creatine
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 12:28 AM
  3. Everything You Need To Know About CLEN!
    By Blindfaith in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 01:08 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 08:03 PM
  5. Keto EVERYTHING Recipes, Products, etc...
    By WYD02 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-09-2003, 01:12 PM