rack pull reps range?
- 08-15-2007, 10:38 AM
- 08-19-2007, 07:08 PM
I started doing this a month ago. I usually do this in place of deads and add good morning into my routine on rack pull days. I do 5 sets 20/15/8/8/4. Followed by shrugs 1 set or 10 but with light weight. It definetly works for me. Have you ever tried face pulls? They reall really focus on the traps i love those now too. Good luck.
PS- took awhile for me to figure otu what worked best. Many say i over do things a bit but i am cofortable where i am as far as sets and reps.
- 08-22-2007, 09:56 AM
Thanks for the tip! I'll check out face pulls.
Similar Forum Threads
- By tek in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-19-2005, 04:26 PM
- By NevrEnuf in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 41Last Post: 06-11-2005, 08:33 AM
- By Wider is better in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 07-12-2004, 11:50 AM
- By conversekidz in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 48Last Post: 05-28-2003, 01:14 AM
- By syko in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 02-06-2003, 06:27 PM