best curl for bi's or jsut a good bi work out
- 08-03-2007, 11:56 PM
- 08-04-2007, 12:04 AM
- 5'10" 225 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I find that BB curls (not EZ-bar) w/ a shoulder-width grip works best.
That and chins.
- 08-04-2007, 01:54 AM
thanks i will give them a try have not did them in a wile.
08-04-2007, 03:23 AM
For Bicep isolation I like 45 degree angle hammer curls.
For compound movements - Chins
08-04-2007, 06:15 AM
"When it comes to muscle recruitment, it's important to note that even more important than strict grip width is the difference in the width of the grip and that of the elbows.
To target the outer portion of the biceps, the elbows should be much wider than the hands (narrow hands grip/wide elbows position). To target the inner portion we want the hands to be wider than the elbows (wide hands grip/narrow elbows position)." - Christian Thibaudeau
SEE: Bulk Up, Cut Up: Biceps! Building an Aesthetic Body One Answer at a Time! by Christian Thibaudeau
Elbows-In, Wide Grip Preacher Curl
08-04-2007, 08:13 AM
08-04-2007, 12:05 PM
On the preachers I go all the way down and when I come up I squeeze the elbows in a bit but I never come all the way up to the point where the tension is taken off of the muscle.
Similar Forum Threads
- By chestnut35 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2008, 10:35 AM
- By Gym4Life in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 06-06-2008, 11:27 AM
- By Juicaholic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-19-2007, 12:26 PM
- By TheMyth in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2005, 05:22 PM
- By Ribosome in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 03-31-2005, 02:12 PM