- 08-01-2007, 02:03 PM
- 08-01-2007, 02:05 PM
youtube, just type in the movement you want to see. watch a couple of them to be sure though, some of those young ****s don't have a clue.
- 08-01-2007, 02:26 PM
Thanks for the reply!
Youtube's a bit hit or miss, I think--especially if you don't know how to do the exercise and you try to follow along with what you see.
I was hoping for something like http://exrx.net/Lists/ExList/ChestWt.html#anchor165455 only with better quality video.
Kind of nice to have a list of exercises grouped by body part, but SO much more could be done that I thought someone might have done it
08-01-2007, 04:01 PM
08-01-2007, 04:44 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigBoss1986 in forum Female FitnessReplies: 4Last Post: 03-17-2010, 08:09 PM
- By tattoopierced1 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2009, 03:08 PM
- By soseg in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-01-2009, 06:51 AM
- By C0rk in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 02-22-2008, 07:12 AM
- By BenPoss in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2006, 09:53 PM