ripping up abs
- 07-28-2007, 10:24 AM
ripping up abs
i've always had a good stomach... until a few cycles added some volume, so now my abs almost stick out farther than my chest. i have a photo shoot coming up in about a month and a half and i need to rip them up quick.
how often can you actually train your abs? a friend of mine was telling me that you can work them out every day since they rebuild quickly. could you possibly work them out every 12 hours?
i've been doing 30 minutes of cardio about 3 times a week and haven't noticed a difference. should i be doing it more frequently or longer?
also, if anybody is familiar with modeling or shows, how long should you starve yourself before the event to make sure your stomach is in good shape?
- 07-29-2007, 07:03 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 201 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- Tarpon Springs, Florida
- Rep Power
The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
Similar Forum Threads
- By chedapalooza in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2011, 04:35 PM
- By LetsLift59 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2011, 11:38 AM
- By bulldoz in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 34Last Post: 04-28-2011, 06:39 PM
- By bulldoz in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-20-2011, 05:13 PM
- By hudsong in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-06-2004, 09:29 PM