My new split....
- 07-07-2003, 11:34 PM
- 07-08-2003, 12:17 AM
07-08-2003, 12:39 AM
i wouldnt advocate a split which seperates lateral movents with pressing movements for the side and front delts respectively. no matter how strict you perform an exercise, your tuesday and wednesday undoubtably overlap in working secondary muscles and harm recovery and strength.Originally posted by T-Bar
This is just till' I'm done with my current 4AD/1test cycle.
Tue. Chest/front delts
Wed. Lateral and rear delts
you'll have individuals who seperate rear delt work with shoulders, and prefer to work them along with back, and thats fine. But the way your split is laid out, i find it hard for your delts to fully recover before hitting them directly or secondaryly. If you determined to keep fron delts with chest, seperated from lateral and rear work, i would go more like this:
I do not have a problem with 5 days in a row, with two full days of recovery as some will have.
07-08-2003, 04:31 AM
I get what you're saying. I'll just switch wed. and thur. I've decided that like most intermediate bb'ers my front delts are too much bigger than the lat and rear delts. In fact, I'm going to let my pressing chest movements work my front delts as secondary muscles and call them good (at least for awhile).
Similar Forum Threads
- By AdamSweeting in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2009, 06:52 PM
- By glaze1353 in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 11-07-2008, 01:32 PM
- By glaze1353 in forum Training ForumReplies: 30Last Post: 10-16-2008, 07:44 AM
- By hypo in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 02-08-2006, 04:40 PM
- By satan in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 05-01-2003, 02:01 PM