- 07-24-2007, 03:57 AM
i have been working out for some time now and will be starting my cutting cycle next month.
when cutting, do you still do all you normal exersizes with lower weights and more reps or is there specific training programs desighned for cutting.
if so, can you provide me (with / or a link to) such a program.
- 07-26-2007, 03:07 PM
07-27-2007, 03:41 AM
i have not yet calculated my callories in my diet.
but it's something like this.
Breakfast. oats + water
mid morning. Cup-of-soup ( instant soup with crosants )
Lunch - either a Chicken, tuna or cold meat whole weat sandwitch
mid afternoon - A USN Whey protien shake
afternoon - 2 x chicken breasts and a avo
then i go to gym. after gym i have another whey protien shake.
during the day i don't drink anything else than water.
i am currently taking no supplements other than my shake,
should i get any?
which one would be the best?
Similar Forum Threads
- By djcee in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2003, 10:16 PM
- By djcee in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2003, 09:55 PM
- By WYD02 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 01-15-2003, 10:52 PM
- By Gmonkey in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2003, 06:47 PM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-19-2002, 03:19 PM