max-ot or hst?? Hypertrophy Specific Training

poseidon

Awards
Hi fellas, has anybody tried these routines and what type of results did u get from it. the max ot routine seems to be alot more fun but training 5days a week, isn't that detrimental to a hardgainer or overtraining for that matter??

boffo234

Awards
Max-OT eventually goes into 3 days a week, then to 3on 1off(take the weekends off too). So, it's not always 5on 2off.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I use HST and love it. Don't do it however if you are looking for an easy workout. Although my sessions only last an hour and the program uses relative light weight, the short rests in between sets and the full body workout really adds sopme kick. check out their website, as they have an absolute plethora of info and tips. www.hypertrophy-specific.com

WiNgS

Banned
Awards
I use HST and love it. Don't do it however if you are looking for an easy workout. Although my sessions only last an hour and the program uses relative light weight, the short rests in between sets and the full body workout really adds sopme kick. check out their website, as they have an absolute plethora of info and tips. www.hypertrophy-specific.com
bump, i started HST last week in the 15 rep block and it really is intense

SUPAJAwS1

Awards
Custom, how long you been doin HST and what kind of gains have you seen from it. Im going to be starting it shortly when I bulk.