Does anyone know exercise that grow more muscle fibers??
- 07-09-2007, 09:50 AM
- 07-09-2007, 09:52 AM
huh? compound movements....
i dont understand what you are trying to get at.
- 07-09-2007, 09:54 AM
Standing Alternate Slin Pin Curls.
07-09-2007, 09:57 AM
07-09-2007, 10:09 AM
If you want more primarily more muscle fibers, therefore strength. Stick to the lower rep range, Max-OT sounds good for strength.
07-09-2007, 10:17 AM
07-09-2007, 11:44 AM
The OP is asking what exercises cause hyperplasia and the answer is that there is not a definitive answer at the moment. It is still a big debate whether hyperplasia can even occur in humans.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
07-12-2007, 05:44 AM
07-12-2007, 09:06 AM
so we are supposed to guess what you are talking about when you could have just explained it better???
07-12-2007, 12:30 PM
I have more then one muscle fiber...
We know what in the body can bring about hyperplasia (at least IGF-1)
We know of the study showing that the cross sections of swimmers shoulders contained more fibers..
(now this is my own personal beleife): The body is a very adaptable machine. It is also striving to adapt to everyday life, while conserving energy.
I see NO reason that the body WOULDNT support hyperplasia give nthe right circumstances or stemuli and enviroment when doing s owould be more bennificial, then NOT doing it. (if that makes sense )
Similar Forum Threads
- By FincaChick in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2008, 05:53 PM
- By pwraudio1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2004, 04:14 PM
- By super7orange in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2004, 12:03 PM
- By LCSULLA in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2004, 03:58 PM
- By LCSULLA in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-25-2004, 02:41 PM