Does anyone know exercise that grow more muscle fibers??

bishop17

Banned
Awards
Cause with out a large amount of fibers exercising can be almost useless.........

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
huh? compound movements....

i dont understand what you are trying to get at.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Standing Alternate Slin Pin Curls.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
If you want more primarily more muscle fibers, therefore strength. Stick to the lower rep range, Max-OT sounds good for strength.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The OP is asking what exercises cause hyperplasia and the answer is that there is not a definitive answer at the moment. It is still a big debate whether hyperplasia can even occur in humans.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so we are supposed to guess what you are talking about when you could have just explained it better???

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The OP is asking what exercises cause hyperplasia and the answer is that there is not a definitive answer at the moment. It is still a big debate whether hyperplasia can even occur in humans.
I thought it was fairly evident that hyperplasia occures...
I have more then one muscle fiber...
We know what in the body can bring about hyperplasia (at least IGF-1)
We know of the study showing that the cross sections of swimmers shoulders contained more fibers..

(now this is my own personal beleife): The body is a very adaptable machine. It is also striving to adapt to everyday life, while conserving energy.
I see NO reason that the body WOULDNT support hyperplasia give nthe right circumstances or stemuli and enviroment when doing s owould be more bennificial, then NOT doing it. (if that makes sense )

:toilet: :lol: