- 07-07-2007, 02:42 PM
- 07-08-2007, 03:43 PM
com'on anyone? It's the method where you don't do reps you just do a weight higher than what you could normally do and for example: a barbell curl you would hold almost all the way up for 30 seconds so in other words you can do your whole body workout more efficiently and it's easier on your joints.
07-08-2007, 05:21 PM
I have heard of it before but honestly don't think it being very effective. Plus that workout would be so damn boring.
07-08-2007, 06:17 PM
I'm going to give it a shot and see how it goes.. would be nice if it really worked.. mainly cuz i'd prolly squeeze in semi-full body workouts separated by 3 days.. Also would be helpful if for some reason I missed a workout..
07-24-2007, 03:14 PM
As a follow up on this.. as was mentioned by steelentity, it was SO boring.. and I don't see how one can raise their current weights as I could barely hold my current weight contracted for 30 secs.. did I mention it was BORING? BOOOOOORING! back to the good ol' style..
07-24-2007, 04:55 PM
07-30-2007, 11:35 PM
07-30-2007, 11:49 PM
07-30-2007, 11:52 PM
07-31-2007, 02:31 AM
Speaking of videos, i just saw Ghost rider... what a peice of ****. Cage needs to have his balls hung for pulling that ****.. if hes still got em that is.
07-31-2007, 08:38 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ChaseRoy in forum General ChatReplies: 29Last Post: 08-18-2009, 01:41 PM
- By thedarkest1 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2008, 07:26 AM
- By 0o0o0o in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2008, 02:42 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Training ForumReplies: 38Last Post: 08-31-2004, 05:49 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-07-2003, 12:42 AM