Max Contraction

P

propho

Awards
  • Established
Hey just watched the Max Contraction video... Anyone doing their workouts like this? It seemed very interesting..

P

propho

Awards
  • Established
com'on anyone? It's the method where you don't do reps you just do a weight higher than what you could normally do and for example: a barbell curl you would hold almost all the way up for 30 seconds so in other words you can do your whole body workout more efficiently and it's easier on your joints.

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of it before but honestly don't think it being very effective. Plus that workout would be so damn boring.

P

propho

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to give it a shot and see how it goes.. would be nice if it really worked.. mainly cuz i'd prolly squeeze in semi-full body workouts separated by 3 days.. Also would be helpful if for some reason I missed a workout..

P

propho

Awards
  • Established
As a follow up on this.. as was mentioned by steelentity, it was SO boring.. and I don't see how one can raise their current weights as I could barely hold my current weight contracted for 30 secs.. did I mention it was BORING? BOOOOOORING! back to the good ol' style..

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
oh well, atleast now you know.

:cheers:

SteelEntity

SteelEntity

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of videos, i just saw Ghost rider... what a peice of ****. Cage needs to have his balls hung for pulling that ****.. if hes still got em that is.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of videos, i just saw Ghost rider... what a peice of ****. Cage needs to have his balls hung for pulling that ****.. if hes still got em that is.
Cage already had his balls hung for "The Wicker Man". What a painful ending.