Cardio on PH Cycle -- Hurting Gains?

  1. Cardio on PH Cycle -- Hurting Gains?


    I'm doing a 4 week cycle of 1ad/4ad and wanted to know if doing cardio 2 times a week would hurt my gains. I want to gain about 10 pounds during this cycle and will be eating and lifting like a beast but i did not want my bf% to go up at all.

    My cardio would be 30 min after my first meal in the morning (protein shake and fruit) and would be 25 min on the tredmil @ 65% intensity.


  2. when on any kind of serious PH cycle, your bf % will naturally decrease (if not significantly at least somewhat). youll get leaner, bigger. doing cardio shouldnt hinder your progress. as long as youre lifting heavily, maintaining a hefty diet to make gains, the addition of cardio should only help you lean out even more. nutrition is more than half the battle tho

  3. depends on the compound too. wet compounds wont really help you lean out as much as dryer compounds will
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by beebab View Post
    depends on the compound too. wet compounds wont really help you lean out as much as dryer compounds will
    How do I know if the compound I plan to use is "wet" or "dry" and is geared to produce a leaner physique rather than just brute mass?

    I am planning a cycle of Chlorodrol-50 (Halodrol clone)...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TheDrive View Post
    How do I know if the compound I plan to use is "wet" or "dry" and is geared to produce a leaner physique rather than just brute mass?

    I am planning a cycle of Chlorodrol-50 (Halodrol clone)...
    halodrol is a dry compound....meaning mostly that the gains will be lean body mass....not water weight and bloat.................i did heavy cardio on my last cycle(mostly sprints)....if your diet is in check and your getting enough protien you wont loose any gains......steroids prevent catabolism as well...meaning it keeps catabolic hormones at a minimum.......
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  6. Ahhh I see. So that would essentially be the best time to maximize my body fat loss because I would be 'protected' from catabolizing any muscle mass... Thanks bud... Cardio it is!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TheDrive View Post
    Ahhh I see. So that would essentially be the best time to maximize my body fat loss because I would be 'protected' from catabolizing any muscle mass... Thanks bud... Cardio it is!
    yes exactly!!!!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    yes exactly!!!!!!!
    More REP points for Trip!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Does Arimdex on cycle hurt gains?
    By G79 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 05:32 PM
  2. Best Type of Cardio on PH/AAS Cycle?
    By juice3320 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 01:04 PM
  3. specialization while on ph cycle...
    By socrates in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-28-2003, 08:30 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2003, 08:51 AM
  5. GVT vs. others on ph cycle?
    By LakeMountD in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-22-2003, 05:35 PM
Log in
Log in