- 06-16-2007, 01:52 PM
I believe I gave myself a small abominal or more spefically umbical hernia, since it is in that area. I began feeling pain the day after doing a PR on front squats (suprise suprise).
Anyways, I'm going to the doc today. It really sucks because I feel like I've been making good gains and now he will tell me I can't lift for 6 months or something. I can't do that.
- 07-09-2007, 07:46 PM
It's not the end of the world if he tells you that the lifting has to go, a hernia is no joke. What's the update? Most likely you just strained the abodominal or have a slight tear, I hope. An Umbilical Hernia would show more evident signs and you wouldnt "think" anything, you would know.
Similar Forum Threads
- By max-rot98 in forum General ChatReplies: 88Last Post: 04-14-2008, 10:25 AM
- By MF210 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2005, 12:58 AM
- By jxhopper in forum General ChatReplies: 26Last Post: 03-08-2005, 05:38 PM
- By randydogsf in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 02-01-2005, 11:14 PM
- By blinky in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 06-11-2003, 12:49 AM