please help with arms

aintfrreshazi

Awards
my only problem is is that my left bicep (flexed) is about 1/4"-1/2" smaller than my right bicep(flexed)...my question to all of you is what exercises or routines should i follow to get my left arm evened up with my right.

thanks to everyone that replys

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
You could look up Peary Raders One inch in One Day routine and just do it with the smaller arm.

aintfrreshazi

Awards
this seems too good to be true, do you or anyone in this forum have any feedback on this???

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my only problem is is that my left bicep (flexed) is about 1/4"-1/2" smaller than my right bicep(flexed)...my question to all of you is what exercises or routines should i follow to get my left arm evened up with my right.

thanks to everyone that replys
try whacking with your left every now and then...:D ....just playin bro...my left bi is 1/2 inch bigger than my right,and i'm right handed????

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
I have never used the inch in a day routine but a freind of mine has and he got about half an inch in the day. I don't know how premenent it will be.

You need to get a lot of protein and carbs through the day.

aintfrreshazi

Awards
try whacking with your left every now and then...:D ....just playin bro...my left bi is 1/2 inch bigger than my right,and i'm right handed????
lmao im sure that'll help...but yea dude dont you hate that. i seriously think im gona try that one day thing sometime in the summer when im not doing ne thing just to see if it works.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
i tried that inch in a day thing and the first time i got about 3/4 of an inch in both arms and kept a 1/2 inch. the second time it didn't do sh!t. it takes about 5 hours to do and afterwards your arms feel like they are gonna fall off.

aintfrreshazi

Awards
i tried that inch in a day thing and the first time i got about 3/4 of an inch in both arms and kept a 1/2 inch. the second time it didn't do sh!t. it takes about 5 hours to do and afterwards your arms feel like they are gonna fall off.
so do you think i should do this and just work my left arm out so it catches up with the right one?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
so do you think i should do this and just work my left arm out so it catches up with the right one?
well in order to do the program u have to do both arms. i think you should start your arm routine with dumbells and start with your left arm and if you can only get say 8 reps then stop at 8 reps with your right. personally i think you should just go ahead and not worry about it right now unless your about were u want to be. i think you should get where u want to be and then work on making it match.

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
If you look carefully at the old time bodybuilders and strong men in the pre steroid era a lot of them had miss matched sides.

I'm right handed but my left delts are a bit bigger than my right ones. I can notice it but no-one else dose so i'm not too bothered. I think it's pretty common.

aintfrreshazi

Awards
i know its common and all but like the fact that i know its mismatched just kills me and im just aching to get my left arm caught up to the right one. and i think some people that i flex both arms for tend to notice but i think i might actually do both arms and get where i wanna get first and then catch it up. is it also possible if i do that program that my left arm might gain more than my right?

to sdmf45: can you explain to me what exactly you do on the program because i think i got a little confused when i read it.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
when i did it it was 5 hours and we repeated the same 3 bi/tri supersets every hour. also we ate at the end of every hour.

it looked like this:

0 Standing Barbell Curl superset with Seated Two-Hand Overhead Dumbbell Extension 3 sets of 8 reps

20 Seated Alternating Dumbbell Curl superset with Two-Arm Dumbbell Kickback 2 sets of 12 reps

40 Crazy 6's Barbell Curl superset with Crazy 6's Lying Barbell French Press (this is the worst one by far you do 1 set of 6 reps at 6 seconds up and six seconds down and that is 1 rep)

the 0 20 and 40 next to each one is the time on the hour when you start each superset.

also only rest 90sec between each superset and u do 0 20 and 40 and that is one hour then repeat for 4 more hours.

its crazy i recommend if you do this only do it once. like i said i tried it a second time and got nothing. but everyone's different so feel it out if you wanna try it a second time.

aintfrreshazi

Awards
so wait do you do it for 5 hours straight and can you explain what you do for some of the exercises like crazy 6's dumbell kickback and what exactly are supersets? other than that it sounds pretty intense enough for me to try. what did you eat afterwards??

when i did it it was 5 hours and we repeated the same 3 bi/tri supersets every hour. also we ate at the end of every hour.

it looked like this:

0 Standing Barbell Curl superset with Seated Two-Hand Overhead Dumbbell Extension 3 sets of 8 reps

20 Seated Alternating Dumbbell Curl superset with Two-Arm Dumbbell Kickback 2 sets of 12 reps

40 Crazy 6's Barbell Curl superset with Crazy 6's Lying Barbell French Press (this is the worst one by far you do 1 set of 6 reps at 6 seconds up and six seconds down and that is 1 rep)

the 0 20 and 40 next to each one is the time on the hour when you start each superset.

also only rest 90sec between each superset and u do 0 20 and 40 and that is one hour then repeat for 4 more hours.

its crazy i recommend if you do this only do it once. like i said i tried it a second time and got nothing. but everyone's different so feel it out if you wanna try it a second time.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
so wait do you do it for 5 hours straight and can you explain what you do for some of the exercises like crazy 6's dumbell kickback and what exactly are supersets? other than that it sounds pretty intense enough for me to try. what did you eat afterwards??
yeah its 5 hours straight. a superset is goin from one exercise to another without resting. for example, u would do standing barbell curls and then go right to the seated db overhead ext. right away without resting. "crazy 6's" are where you do each rep 6 seconds up and 6 seconds down for a total of 6 reps. a dumbell kickback is where your bent over and your arm is in front of you and keeping your arm from the elbow to the shoulder straight and using the db from the elbow down to kickback and flex the tricep. afterwards i ate pasta and chicken but you should eat something at the end of each hour.

aintfrreshazi

Awards
this deffinetly sounds like a program i would try...it just seems like its gona make you overtrain if you do it 5 hours straight

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
this deffinetly sounds like a program i would try...it just seems like its gona make you overtrain if you do it 5 hours straight
ya it is overtraining big time and also your not supposed to workout at all the next day and not train arms for at least a week after doin this.

aintfrreshazi

Awards
damn bro thats crazy....i just dont understand how the hell it works u kno...can this be done for like any other body part???

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Peary Rader, the inventor of this, said in the end everyone would be doing this working a different body part with this system each week in order to produce freaky physiques. Obviously it didn't catch on like he thought.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Peary Rader, the inventor of this, said in the end everyone would be doing this working a different body part with this system each week in order to produce freaky physiques. Obviously it didn't catch on like he thought.
ya i couldn't imagine doin this all the time especially for bigger body parts like chest, back or oh god legs, hell no.

aintfrreshazi

Awards
well if this thing with the arms works out im deff gonna do it for the rest of my body

aintfrreshazi

Awards
as soon as school gets out just so i could have time to do everything without worrying about any papers being due or having school the next day

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
cool let us know how it works out for you especially if you try it with chest or back.

aintfrreshazi

Awards
deffinetly bro....but does that one site say what workouts to do for chest and back???

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
i've never found the ones for chest and back. i'm sure you could just use the same structure and pick exercises you want to do.

aintfrreshazi

Awards
yea...deff gonna be a crazy summer w/ all of this liftin goin on

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah its 5 hours straight. a superset is goin from one exercise to another without resting. for example, u would do standing barbell curls and then go right to the seated db overhead ext. right away without resting. "crazy 6's" are where you do each rep 6 seconds up and 6 seconds down for a total of 6 reps. a dumbell kickback is where your bent over and your arm is in front of you and keeping your arm from the elbow to the shoulder straight and using the db from the elbow down to kickback and flex the tricep. afterwards i ate pasta and chicken but you should eat something at the end of each hour.
This is "fad" training,reason why you will never hear about it from anyone with actual knowledge on the subject..this is overtraining and not recomended...unless your on some heavy gear,then all rules change,and recovery becomes a non issue.

Superset- involves two exercises that stress two opposing muscles or muscle areas(i.e.,an agonist and it's antagonist)

Compound set-entails sequentially performing two different exercises for the same muscle group

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
This is "fad" training,reason why you will never hear about it from anyone with actual knowledge on the subject..this is overtraining and not recomended...unless your on some heavy gear,then all rules change,and recovery becomes a non issue.

Superset- involves two exercises that stress two opposing muscles or muscle areas(i.e.,an agonist and it's antagonist)

Compound set-entails sequentially performing two different exercises for the same muscle group
look he asked about it and i had actually tried this about 2 years ago and it worked alright the first time. i would never do it again and i told him that. so if you want to figure i have no knowledge because i tried it then eat ballz. the superset i explained to him was a bi and tri superset as stated in the article. no one starts out with all the knowledge u learn as u go. if he wants to try it and see what its like for himself then thats what he needs to do.

aintfrreshazi

Awards
look he asked about it and i had actually tried this about 2 years ago and it worked alright the first time. i would never do it again and i told him that. so if you want to figure i have no knowledge because i tried it then eat ballz. the superset i explained to him was a bi and tri superset as stated in the article. no one starts out with all the knowledge u learn as u go. if he wants to try it and see what its like for himself then thats what he needs to do.
are you guys telling me that i should maybe reconsider doing this.

sdmf45- were you taking any supplements when you did this program and if you were what were they?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
are you guys telling me that i should maybe reconsider doing this.

sdmf45- were you taking any supplements when you did this program and if you were what were they?
well what are your stats? How old are you, how long have you been training, and what are u currently taking? also what is your short and long term goal?

this inch in a day program is seriously overtraining. when i tried the program i was taking NO Xplode, protein, and Axis HT and also creatine. i do agree with tripdog however as this is "fad" training and if you talk to any bodybuilder about how they got were they are it wasn't with a program like this.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Do you by any chance do more work with your forearms then biceps for that perticular arm ? That could be the culprit.

aintfrreshazi

Awards
well what are your stats? How old are you, how long have you been training, and what are u currently taking? also what is your short and long term goal?

this inch in a day program is seriously overtraining. when i tried the program i was taking NO Xplode, protein, and Axis HT and also creatine. i do agree with tripdog however as this is "fad" training and if you talk to any bodybuilder about how they got were they are it wasn't with a program like this.
im 17 years olds 232 lbs 6'2, ive been lifting weights since i was 13 and ive been getting more serious about it the past few years and my goals as of right now are to lose the 32 lbs that i have and drop down to 200 hopefully by the end of august or mid september and after i do that i wanna put more mass on. right now all im taking is whey protein, fish oil and multi vitamins.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
im 17 years olds 232 lbs 6'2, ive been lifting weights since i was 13 and ive been getting more serious about it the past few years and my goals as of right now are to lose the 32 lbs that i have and drop down to 200 hopefully by the end of august or mid september and after i do that i wanna put more mass on. right now all im taking is whey protein, fish oil and multi vitamins.
i think right now you should just keep goin with a normal training routine that will help you reach your short term goals. then after you get down to 200 and still want to try it then go ahead.

aintfrreshazi

Awards
i think right now you should just keep goin with a normal training routine that will help you reach your short term goals. then after you get down to 200 and still want to try it then go ahead.
yea i think im just gona do that then