please help with arms

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. please help with arms


    my only problem is is that my left bicep (flexed) is about 1/4"-1/2" smaller than my right bicep(flexed)...my question to all of you is what exercises or routines should i follow to get my left arm evened up with my right.

    thanks to everyone that replys


  2. You could look up Peary Raders One inch in One Day routine and just do it with the smaller arm.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Stavross View Post
    You could look up Peary Raders One inch in One Day routine and just do it with the smaller arm.
    where exactly can i find it??

  4. this seems too good to be true, do you or anyone in this forum have any feedback on this???
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by aintfrreshazi View Post
    my only problem is is that my left bicep (flexed) is about 1/4"-1/2" smaller than my right bicep(flexed)...my question to all of you is what exercises or routines should i follow to get my left arm evened up with my right.

    thanks to everyone that replys
    try whacking with your left every now and then... ....just playin bro...my left bi is 1/2 inch bigger than my right,and i'm right handed????
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  6. I have never used the inch in a day routine but a freind of mine has and he got about half an inch in the day. I don't know how premenent it will be.

    You need to get a lot of protein and carbs through the day.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    try whacking with your left every now and then... ....just playin bro...my left bi is 1/2 inch bigger than my right,and i'm right handed????
    lmao im sure that'll help...but yea dude dont you hate that. i seriously think im gona try that one day thing sometime in the summer when im not doing ne thing just to see if it works.

  8. i tried that inch in a day thing and the first time i got about 3/4 of an inch in both arms and kept a 1/2 inch. the second time it didn't do sh!t. it takes about 5 hours to do and afterwards your arms feel like they are gonna fall off.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    i tried that inch in a day thing and the first time i got about 3/4 of an inch in both arms and kept a 1/2 inch. the second time it didn't do sh!t. it takes about 5 hours to do and afterwards your arms feel like they are gonna fall off.
    so do you think i should do this and just work my left arm out so it catches up with the right one?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by aintfrreshazi View Post
    so do you think i should do this and just work my left arm out so it catches up with the right one?
    well in order to do the program u have to do both arms. i think you should start your arm routine with dumbells and start with your left arm and if you can only get say 8 reps then stop at 8 reps with your right. personally i think you should just go ahead and not worry about it right now unless your about were u want to be. i think you should get where u want to be and then work on making it match.

  11. If you look carefully at the old time bodybuilders and strong men in the pre steroid era a lot of them had miss matched sides.

    I'm right handed but my left delts are a bit bigger than my right ones. I can notice it but no-one else dose so i'm not too bothered. I think it's pretty common.

  12. i know its common and all but like the fact that i know its mismatched just kills me and im just aching to get my left arm caught up to the right one. and i think some people that i flex both arms for tend to notice but i think i might actually do both arms and get where i wanna get first and then catch it up. is it also possible if i do that program that my left arm might gain more than my right?

    to sdmf45: can you explain to me what exactly you do on the program because i think i got a little confused when i read it.

  13. when i did it it was 5 hours and we repeated the same 3 bi/tri supersets every hour. also we ate at the end of every hour.

    it looked like this:

    0 Standing Barbell Curl superset with Seated Two-Hand Overhead Dumbbell Extension 3 sets of 8 reps

    20 Seated Alternating Dumbbell Curl superset with Two-Arm Dumbbell Kickback 2 sets of 12 reps

    40 Crazy 6's Barbell Curl superset with Crazy 6's Lying Barbell French Press (this is the worst one by far you do 1 set of 6 reps at 6 seconds up and six seconds down and that is 1 rep)

    the 0 20 and 40 next to each one is the time on the hour when you start each superset.

    also only rest 90sec between each superset and u do 0 20 and 40 and that is one hour then repeat for 4 more hours.

    its crazy i recommend if you do this only do it once. like i said i tried it a second time and got nothing. but everyone's different so feel it out if you wanna try it a second time.

  14. so wait do you do it for 5 hours straight and can you explain what you do for some of the exercises like crazy 6's dumbell kickback and what exactly are supersets? other than that it sounds pretty intense enough for me to try. what did you eat afterwards??

    Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    when i did it it was 5 hours and we repeated the same 3 bi/tri supersets every hour. also we ate at the end of every hour.

    it looked like this:

    0 Standing Barbell Curl superset with Seated Two-Hand Overhead Dumbbell Extension 3 sets of 8 reps

    20 Seated Alternating Dumbbell Curl superset with Two-Arm Dumbbell Kickback 2 sets of 12 reps

    40 Crazy 6's Barbell Curl superset with Crazy 6's Lying Barbell French Press (this is the worst one by far you do 1 set of 6 reps at 6 seconds up and six seconds down and that is 1 rep)

    the 0 20 and 40 next to each one is the time on the hour when you start each superset.

    also only rest 90sec between each superset and u do 0 20 and 40 and that is one hour then repeat for 4 more hours.

    its crazy i recommend if you do this only do it once. like i said i tried it a second time and got nothing. but everyone's different so feel it out if you wanna try it a second time.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by aintfrreshazi View Post
    so wait do you do it for 5 hours straight and can you explain what you do for some of the exercises like crazy 6's dumbell kickback and what exactly are supersets? other than that it sounds pretty intense enough for me to try. what did you eat afterwards??
    yeah its 5 hours straight. a superset is goin from one exercise to another without resting. for example, u would do standing barbell curls and then go right to the seated db overhead ext. right away without resting. "crazy 6's" are where you do each rep 6 seconds up and 6 seconds down for a total of 6 reps. a dumbell kickback is where your bent over and your arm is in front of you and keeping your arm from the elbow to the shoulder straight and using the db from the elbow down to kickback and flex the tricep. afterwards i ate pasta and chicken but you should eat something at the end of each hour.

  16. this deffinetly sounds like a program i would try...it just seems like its gona make you overtrain if you do it 5 hours straight

  17. Quote Originally Posted by aintfrreshazi View Post
    this deffinetly sounds like a program i would try...it just seems like its gona make you overtrain if you do it 5 hours straight
    ya it is overtraining big time and also your not supposed to workout at all the next day and not train arms for at least a week after doin this.

  18. damn bro thats crazy....i just dont understand how the hell it works u kno...can this be done for like any other body part???

  19. Peary Rader, the inventor of this, said in the end everyone would be doing this working a different body part with this system each week in order to produce freaky physiques. Obviously it didn't catch on like he thought.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Stavross View Post
    Peary Rader, the inventor of this, said in the end everyone would be doing this working a different body part with this system each week in order to produce freaky physiques. Obviously it didn't catch on like he thought.
    ya i couldn't imagine doin this all the time especially for bigger body parts like chest, back or oh god legs, hell no.

  21. well if this thing with the arms works out im deff gonna do it for the rest of my body

  22. when are you gonna try it?

  23. as soon as school gets out just so i could have time to do everything without worrying about any papers being due or having school the next day

  24. cool let us know how it works out for you especially if you try it with chest or back.

  25. deffinetly bro....but does that one site say what workouts to do for chest and back???

  26. i've never found the ones for chest and back. i'm sure you could just use the same structure and pick exercises you want to do.

  27. yea...deff gonna be a crazy summer w/ all of this liftin goin on

  28. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    yeah its 5 hours straight. a superset is goin from one exercise to another without resting. for example, u would do standing barbell curls and then go right to the seated db overhead ext. right away without resting. "crazy 6's" are where you do each rep 6 seconds up and 6 seconds down for a total of 6 reps. a dumbell kickback is where your bent over and your arm is in front of you and keeping your arm from the elbow to the shoulder straight and using the db from the elbow down to kickback and flex the tricep. afterwards i ate pasta and chicken but you should eat something at the end of each hour.
    This is "fad" training,reason why you will never hear about it from anyone with actual knowledge on the subject..this is overtraining and not recomended...unless your on some heavy gear,then all rules change,and recovery becomes a non issue.

    Superset- involves two exercises that stress two opposing muscles or muscle areas(i.e.,an agonist and it's antagonist)

    Compound set-entails sequentially performing two different exercises for the same muscle group
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  29. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    This is "fad" training,reason why you will never hear about it from anyone with actual knowledge on the subject..this is overtraining and not recomended...unless your on some heavy gear,then all rules change,and recovery becomes a non issue.

    Superset- involves two exercises that stress two opposing muscles or muscle areas(i.e.,an agonist and it's antagonist)

    Compound set-entails sequentially performing two different exercises for the same muscle group
    look he asked about it and i had actually tried this about 2 years ago and it worked alright the first time. i would never do it again and i told him that. so if you want to figure i have no knowledge because i tried it then eat ballz. the superset i explained to him was a bi and tri superset as stated in the article. no one starts out with all the knowledge u learn as u go. if he wants to try it and see what its like for himself then thats what he needs to do.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. please help with this calorie intake
    By madmuscle in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 08:57 AM
  2. please help with this question?
    By superman15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 03:34 PM
  3. Please help with IGF-1 while cutting
    By zeus007 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-07-2004, 02:18 AM
  4. Please help with my routine/cardio layout.
    By OmarJackson in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 04:18 PM
  5. Math Guru's, please help with this dosage measure.
    By mikeman28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-22-2004, 06:34 PM
Log in
Log in