Need new workout routine
- 05-12-2007, 12:13 AM
- 05-14-2007, 03:06 PM
Don't over complicate a routine, for mass stick to heavy, compound movements, 6-8 reps. Forget all those ***** isolation movements. Quit the cardio (unless you feel you need to do it). Change up the excercises, the order you do them and the days you do them. If you aren't already doing negatives you should start, they may look innefective but do wonders if performed right.
- 12-28-2009, 04:34 PM
- 5'8" 195 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jeepguy in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 08-08-2014, 12:14 PM
- By WollyTheWolf in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2014, 11:48 AM
- By JD Intl in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2012, 02:37 PM
- By Jenx in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2012, 11:27 PM
- By tots in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-02-2010, 07:45 AM