How much can you bench?
- 04-02-2008, 05:07 AM
- 04-02-2008, 01:46 PM
- 04-03-2008, 02:37 AM
04-03-2008, 02:56 AM
04-03-2008, 02:58 AM
04-03-2008, 10:12 AM
04-03-2008, 02:03 PM
04-03-2008, 03:40 PM
04-03-2008, 08:14 PM
highest is 340 at 190
but im not about max bench press, you actually have to detrain your max in order to increase your endurance (225 reps, i play sports)
I can do 225 anywhere from 21 on an avg day to 29 if im pissed off.
I really dont think max bench means anything except that either a) your a big aspiring bodybuilder or b) your lack quickness.
04-04-2008, 12:05 AM
04-05-2008, 02:20 AM
04-07-2008, 07:02 PM
i dont train for strength i train for volume more but recently ive been going up in weight cus im bulking. Im 195 i usually do 185x10 225x10 255x8 275x4-5 I never have a spotter and i do the real bench all the way and all the way down and i dont like to go heavy cus i dont wana have to ask for help if i hit the o **** point. I see so many people (im from Fort Bragg) doing more weight but they just move it, they dont get much outa it and they are all mostly flat chested still and wonder why. I can make 225 feel like 275 its a matter do i feel like adding the weight or making the weight i got harder.
04-09-2008, 05:21 PM
04-16-2008, 02:29 PM
260 for 6.....i dont max out 1 rep ever so i couldnt tell ya.
im weak i know ive been working out for exactly 14 months.
Similar Forum Threads
- By makingwaves in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 13Last Post: 04-25-2015, 06:14 AM
- By dark child in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 03-21-2012, 08:20 PM
- By SoCo4Fun in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2008, 02:51 AM
- By BigVrunga in forum General ChatReplies: 152Last Post: 06-07-2006, 09:13 PM
- By goldenchild777 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 08-30-2005, 01:35 PM