Its really pathetic.

6' 2"

There I edited height in mine

2. at 220lbs around 350 but have gone over 400 10 YEARS AGO
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ITHURTZ View Post
    345x1 @230lbs

Its really pathetic.
    yeah....you make me feel soooo much better!

ass

4. havent maxed in a while....but I think my most impressive was 365 @ about 195

but now at 220+ i rep 315 x7-10 on a good day and have inclined with 130s for reps

i guess my max is about 395-405 but I dont really see a point in trying to hit that anytime soon...i wanna be able to rep that sh1t

5. If this thread continues I say everyone should post their height to make us taller guys feel better. Haha!
    •   

6. I don't powerlift at all, but I can do 215x8 reps. Can I calculate a max from that? Probably not. I weigh 182 pounds at the moment.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
    I don't powerlift at all, but I can do 215x8 reps. Can I calculate a max from that? Probably not. I weigh 182 pounds at the moment.
    Your quoted 1 rep max would be 267x1

8. Been several years since I've done flat bench. All I've been doing since is incline.
    incline: 225lbs x 12 reps @ 200lbs

Just weighed myself today, and I'm down to 191lbs. I can still lift 225 incline for reps (but I don't touch my chest anymore - afraid for shoulders at that weight).

Never attempted a max with inclines.

Best I ever did flat was 365lbs x 1 @ 210lbs

9. Quote Originally Posted by ITHURTZ View Post
    Your quoted 1 rep max would be 267x1
    Thanks. I would have guessed about 260. How did you figure that out?

10. bb.com 1 rep max calculator

11. I last 1 rep maxed in March. I did 425 but I was on and at ~250lbs which I think sucks!

BTW I'm 6'2"

Do us older guys get any slack for age?

12. Height: 6'6

Bench: Sucky

Deadlift: Good

13. No the younger guys get slack because we havent been around that much. Your 15 years ahead, so you should be 15times the strength!

14. I got 315 almost [email protected]

15. Height: 6-0 if you round off the 3/4 of an inch
    Weight: 255
    Bench: 405 x 3. I did 425 but I weighed 290 when I did that. I did this 6-8 months ago but I stick with dumbell presses since I get better workouts with that.

However, max bench is not the best indicator of a big & ripped chest. This dude hits 90 pound dumbells incline, 110 flat and his pecs make me jealous.

16. Yeah for good shape in the pecs its not about weight

17. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Yeah for good shape in the pecs its not about weight
    Exactly, it's quality that counts, not quantity

18. Ya but when you have both, your just that much better

19. Quote Originally Posted by ITHURTZ View Post
    Ya but when you have both, your just that much better
    as long as you have proper form

20. Quote Originally Posted by ITHURTZ View Post
    Ya but when you have both, your just that much better
    Definitely. I just don't want to see people completely focusing on strength. When this is the focus then TUT and proper techniques are thrown out the window. This usually happens with newbies who want to impress everyone and their momma at the gym . . . I was one of those guys when I was 17-20

21. In my last dream, I benched a little over 500lbs.... But that didn't count..... It was only a dream!

22. We might as well be asking everyone what their penis size is. Only the gifted, or wild exaggerators are gonna post on this one.

23. Quote Originally Posted by fatsuperman View Post
    We might as well be asking everyone what their penis size is. Only the gifted, or wild exaggerators are gonna post on this one.
    LOL, when someone says they have a 12 incher, I'm gonna assume they mean 12 centimeters

24. Quote Originally Posted by fatsuperman View Post
    We might as well be asking everyone what their penis size is. Only the gifted, or wild exaggerators are gonna post on this one.
    I posted honestly. I take your post to mean that you are ashamed of your bench press weight. Oh well. I won't hold it against you.

25. Last time I maxed flat bench was winter of 05' and that was 385 @ 190~195ish lbs,I dont really remember. I havent maxed since then or done much with barbells, alot of DB.

Spring 07' on incline bench I did 365 for 1 rep @ 181lbs
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. how much can you grow?
    By makingwaves in forum Natural Bodybuilding
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-25-2015, 05:14 AM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 07:20 PM
  3. How much can you absorb in one meal?
    By SoCo4Fun in forum Nutrition / Health