Workout Length, Intensity
- 04-16-2007, 02:49 PM
- 04-18-2007, 11:54 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
6-9 working sets with about 4 warm-up/feel sets. My rep range is 6-12 and I do 3-4 exercises. Overtraining chest generally doesn't really happen, but the delts and triceps take a pounding from chest training, so those are more likely to become overtaxed. I am not saying that you cannot overtrain chest, but it is much easier and more likely that the secondary movers will suffer first.
Similar Forum Threads
- By TrumpetLegend in forum Training ForumReplies: 25Last Post: 05-15-2012, 08:52 AM
- By smgibson in forum BulkingReplies: 19Last Post: 08-08-2007, 06:39 PM
- By smgibson in forum BulkingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2007, 07:21 PM
- By HDeuce7 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 25Last Post: 04-02-2007, 05:49 PM
- By kmac6225 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 11Last Post: 04-27-2004, 03:12 PM