- 06-11-2003, 07:01 AM
- 06-11-2003, 01:52 PM
I've heard that if you stretch them all the way down at the bottom of each rep, it can make SOME difference as to their shape... Use a weight heavy enough to make the reps difficult to perform all the way from the bottom and not only at the tip-toe end.
Train calves 3x a week at LEAST.
06-11-2003, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by good_guye28
ive been beating my calves lately and nothing is happening.
Calves can take high reps all day. The muscle fiber in your calf loves that.
You need to overload the calf muscle.
Put as much weight on a smith machine as you can handle doing standing
calf raises with two feet. Make sure you have a block that allows you to stretch
the calf beyond horizontal as you bring down the weight.
Go up with two feet take one away and come down slowly with one foot.
Do 3-4 sets rep out each time both sides.
Do the same thing seated. You can also do this on a 45 deg sled to hit different
06-12-2003, 04:16 AM
06-12-2003, 09:30 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By credible_threat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 03-10-2005, 03:34 PM
- By spoofy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2004, 07:31 AM
- By wranglergirl in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 07-26-2004, 09:05 PM
- By SCORPIO in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2003, 06:09 AM
- By LunaHotel in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 07-13-2003, 10:41 PM