For Wider, Rounder Delts

1. For Wider, Rounder Delts

Old-school training mags used to call them cannonball delts - shoulders that look big and round from all angles. In this article, Tim Wescott shows an effective routine for getting those huge shoulders, whether you're a beginner or an advanced trainer.
    For Wider, Rounder Delts | Mind and Muscle

2. My delts are in pain reading that.
    Great link, thanks!
    •   

3. M-and-M is such a great source of information for training, nutrition, and supplements.

4. Interesting, but both of my rotator cuffs started twinging when I read behind-the-neck presses. I think I heard my left supraspinatus say, "don't even think about it a-hole!".

5. i love doing behind the neck presses. i only bring the bar down to ear level, then back up. have you tried warming up your rotator cuffs first?
    •   

6. I have previously torn my right rotator cuff, it's unracking the barbell that gives me trouble. then again it was pulling back too fair that ripped it.

stupid doctor told me i wouldn't be able to press ever again or overhead movements.

i gotta try this delt workout, need something to shock em. no growth for awhile now

7. I tried this workout today and it was pretty intense. Instead of doing the Bradford presses I am going to do front presses next time. I need to work my front delts a little more. This routine mostly focuses on your medial delts. The behind the back lateral raises were a very good change for my usual routine. I am going to incorporate them more.

8. I tried this routine today! BRUTAL!!!

Those Bradford presses were murder! My last shoulder w/o I used 65 DB's for 8 reps. Today I was doing 75 lbs (TOTAL - WITH the bar!) for these and I was straining! It was a great workout. I could see much more pump in my rear and side delts!

Reps to you Quinc for posting! Thanks bro!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. best excersize for wider bicepts
    By lannjonny in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 09:51 PM
  2. Fave for rear delts?
    By freqfly in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 05:00 PM
  3. Best for rear delt mass?
    By handzilla in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-21-2008, 12:41 AM
  4. needle size for delt injections question.
    By OmarJackson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 12:15 AM
  5. 2.5ccs too much for delt?
    By John Black in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-31-2004, 11:41 AM