- 03-17-2007, 06:54 PM
- 03-18-2007, 10:15 AM
- 04-27-2007, 02:56 AM
well here is a couple things...
the best thing i have found that works for grip is...
-Jiu Jitsu and **Judo**
-hanging on a bar for 3 minutes straight (if you can)
-dont use straps when you do heavy lifts just be a man and squeez the sh1t out of the bar or dumbell.
-ivanko supper gripper i think atp prowriststraps has them.
you should have really good grip if you do all the above.
but honestly.. there is nothing like good old hardcore JUDO training. you cant f*ck with it, you just cant.
anyone that does Judo knows what im talking about.
04-27-2007, 04:38 AM
100lb DB carries X 5 minutes
10lb plate grip sessions
Towel Chins: Chin ups using a towel over each side of the bar and holding onto the ends of the towels only.
100lb DB carries: Picking a 100lb dumbell in each hand and walking around the gym for 5 minutes without dropping them (this takes TIME!)
10lb plate grip sessions: gripping a 10 pound plate with your fingers extended and holding it parallel to the ground for as long as possible without dropping it (drop sets work well here 10/5/2.5)
Similar Forum Threads
- By JETHRO in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 18Last Post: 03-27-2008, 12:11 AM
- By donk in forum Powerlifting/StrongmanReplies: 10Last Post: 08-28-2007, 11:26 PM
- By Rictor33 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 17Last Post: 12-07-2006, 02:49 AM
- By lifted in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 12Last Post: 07-31-2004, 05:19 AM
- By Rock Lee in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 04-08-2004, 01:28 PM