- 03-16-2007, 07:01 PM
- 03-16-2007, 07:17 PM
I think it definitely helps with muscle separation and control.
- 03-16-2007, 07:38 PM
yes, it definately will help. when prepping for a contest, ill pose for 30-40 minutes straight. its a great workout in itself. ill be drenched in sweat and i even get sore (especially shoulders) from posing. its also good to do because the practice makes it a natural thing to flex all your muscles in each pose and this is very important onstage.
Similar Forum Threads
- By maxhawk in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 01-27-2004, 02:43 AM
- By MadChild in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 11-29-2003, 03:35 PM
- By bigpetefox in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 09-08-2003, 01:37 AM
- By Kühn in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2003, 05:04 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 07-26-2003, 06:53 PM