The Best Lifting Belts

1. The Best Lifting Belts

I have been bodybuilding for about five years and I have never used a good belt. I live in Canada and it seems that no matter where I go to look for a belt the only thing I can find is Grizzly. I'm not a big fan of any of there products. Can somebody tell me where I can buy or order a good belt. I've heard sheik makes good belts, any opinions?

2. Quote Originally Posted by colindep View Post
    I have been bodybuilding for about five years and I have never used a good belt. I live in Canada and it seems that no matter where I go to look for a belt the only thing I can find is Grizzly. I'm not a big fan of any of there products. Can somebody tell me where I can buy or order a good belt. I've heard sheik makes good belts, any opinions?
    Don't get a schiek...Whaler and myself had just discussed belts...search some of my last few posts and you'll see that an Inzer Advance Designs is the way to go...
    •   

3. Sacroiliac Joint Belt

That's been a life saver for me personally. It blows every other regular weightlifting belt that I've used out of the water. It helped me recover from a lower back injury after heavy deadlifts.

4. Anybody know where to find a good selection of belts in Canada? Any good websites without crazy Canadian shipping rates?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 04:50 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 10:46 AM
  3. Best Belts are actually the best belts
    By totalpackage in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 04:47 PM
  4. The Best Lifting Belts
    By colindep in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 03:07 PM
  5. whats the VERY best lift for big 4arms?
    By CrAzyOttER in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 03:41 PM