couple questions

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
Based on the picture how much would you say I weight? Iam 6 or 6’1 (I can bench press 265 once and 225 x 8 can you tell?) If I want my abs to show more should I work them out or just do cardio and lower my bf?If cardio is the answear how often should I do it will it destroy my muscles or not.can you tell if my bf is high or low and do my arms look small when compered to rest of my body?(I just cant make them grow:(

Thanks in advance

livebono

livebono

Awards
I'd guess you to be at about 175 to 185, and in order to get your abs to show up better, definitely keep doing ab exercises, but add cardio as well, you need both

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
thank you for the fast respont. Below is my split please advise me as where to put cardio in it.

M-legs
t-biceps-back
w-chest-triceps
thu-abs
fri-off
sat-off
sun-repeat

Also how often should i work on my abs is once a week enought?
ohh and i weight 172 I dont know why but i think that iam really small for my weight

Thank you for all the replys your help is very apreciated

livebono

livebono

Awards
you could probably get away with doing abs twice a week, as long as they are a couple of days apart

with the cardio, i do about 20 to 30 minutes 3 times a week after i lift

probably don't want to do the cardio after working legs though, just because your legs are already tired

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
well is it true that cardio is bad a after workouts? I think i read somwhere that it should be done 8 hours before or after workout. Also would doing cardio make my arms smaller and grow slower?

livebono

livebono

Awards
well is it true that cardio is bad a after workouts? I think i read somwhere that it should be done 8 hours before or after workout. Also would doing cardio make my arms smaller and grow slower?
it's worse to do cardio right before. I drink a protein shake right after lifting and then hit the cardio, if you can, it is best to do the cardio first thing in the morning, i just personally can't do that, but if you are able to, go with it

it wont have any effect on your arms, either, arms can be frustrating because so much of their size and shape is determined by genetics

livebono

livebono

Awards
i took a look at the article and i disagree with him, first because he has no apparent credentials

second, it may be true about the bodybuilders that don't do cardio, but there are too many other factors to consider to use them as examples, because for every one bodybuilder that doesn't do cardio, 10 of them do

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
looks like i will start doing cardio what post cardio meals would you recomend?

Since i want to lose bf would i be still able to dring cytogainer as a post training shake on the lifting days?

Thanks for all the replys

Below are the nutriction facts taken from cytogainer
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 4 Scoops (150 g)
Servings Per Container: 18

Amount
Per Serving % Daily
Value*

Total Calories 580

Calories From Fat 45

Total Fat 5 g 7%

Saturated Fat 2.5 g 14%

Trans Fat 0 g

Cholesterol 150 mg 51%

Sodium 230 mg 9%

Potassium 540 mg 16%

Total Carbohydrates 79 g 26%

Dietary Fiber 1 g 2%

Sugars 6 g

Protein 54 g 108%

Vitamin A 33%
Vitamin C 33%
Calcium 33%
Iron 33%
Vitamin D 33%
Vitamin E 33%
Thiamin (B1) 33%
Riboflavin (B2) 33%
Niacin (B3) 33%
Folic Acid 33%
Cyanocobalamin (B12) 33%
Biotin 33%
Pantothenic Acid 33%
Phosphorus 33%
Iodine 33%
Magnesium 33%
Zinc 33%
Copper 33%
Chromium 100 mcg 83%

Average Amino Acid Profile Per 100 Grams of Protein
L-Leucine (BCAA) 11.5 g
L-Isoleucine (BCAA) 6.5 g
L-Valine (BCAA) 6.2 g
L-Lysine 9.6 g
L-Methionine 2.2 g
L-Phenylalanine 3.5 g
L-Threonine 6.8 g
L-Tryptophan 1.8 g

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

This product contains ingredients derived from milk and soy.

Ingredients: CytoCarb II (CytoSport's unique combination of branching as well as long linear chain maltodextrins with very low "DE" (Dextrose Equivalence) providing a complex carbohydrate source approximately 96.5% sugar-free), CytoPro II (special untrafiltered, non-denatured, ultra high quality whey protein concentrate and pre-digested, ion-exchanged whey protein hydrolysate), creatine monohydrate , freeze dried strawberry powder, CytoVite I, vitamin and mineral premix consisting of (vitamin A acetate, cholecalciferol, d-alpha-tocopherol acetate, ascorbic acid, folate, thiamine monohydrate, riboflavin, niacinamide, pyridoxine HCl, cyanocobalamin, biotin pantothenic acid, di-calcium phosphate, potassium iodide, electrolytic iron, magnesium oxide, copper gluconate, and zinc oxide), creatine monohydrate, cellulose gum, xanthan gum, natural and artificial flavors, potassium citrate, carageenan, chromium nicotinate, acesulfame potassium, sucralose.

Recommended Use: For a rich, creamy shake, mix 4 scoops (150 g) in 16 oz of cold water (provides over 600 low fat calories). Or, for even more calories (approximately 900) mix above in 2 cups of low-fat milk. No more globs or clumps since CytoGainer mixes instantly. New InstaPro Instantizing Process is unbelievable. Use 3 servings per day.

livebono

livebono

Awards
looks like i will start doing cardio what post cardio meals would you recomend?

Since i want to lose bf would i be still able to dring cytogainer as a post training shake on the lifting days?

Thanks for all the replys

No problem, i would stop with the cytogainer, or take it at a different time of day

for post cardio meals, you will need carbs to replenish your muscles, but not too many if it's close to bedtime, i like chicken with some veggies and maybe brown rice