- 03-01-2007, 08:59 AM
- 03-01-2007, 11:08 AM
That's tough, we'd have to see you doing them to see what you're doing wrong. Make sure you're not straightening out your knees before lifting with your back. You hips and shoulders should rise together, as opposed to hips first then shoulders going up. Not sure if that make sense??
Another way...butt down and head up. Pull with your legs through your heals.
Does that help??
- 03-01-2007, 11:18 AM
If you're doing Stiff-legs for your hamstrings, make sure to stick your butt out as you lower the weight, this will help you focus on the hams and glutes.Athletic Xtreme Rep
Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
03-01-2007, 01:12 PM
Thanks Crunch Im gonna give that a try next time I do them but for now just gonna try not to bend with the back.
03-01-2007, 01:16 PM
when you're straightening use your glutes to push your hips forward - this should help take the load off your extensors
03-01-2007, 02:21 PM
Hope it helps. Deads, in my opinion, are the single best exercise in the gym! Squats and cleans are very close seconds.
Similar Forum Threads
- By tatortodd in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2003, 01:09 AM
- By spike1205 in forum Training ForumReplies: 42Last Post: 06-16-2003, 02:40 PM
- By phil216 in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 03-05-2003, 11:54 AM
- By Van Zant '89' in forum Training ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 03-04-2003, 09:29 AM
- By sage in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 12-14-2002, 04:02 PM