I have a cold. OK to lift?
- 02-07-2007, 07:20 AM
- 02-07-2007, 07:27 AM
- 02-07-2007, 07:44 AM
02-07-2007, 07:47 AM
02-07-2007, 09:50 AM
I was wondering what I should do with this cold. I was going to say "Colds are for wussies!" and hit the weight like I did last flu season.
Come to think of it that's why I could have died from the resulting extremely powerful fever and shakes that I got...and I'd been wondering why I'd gotten so violently ill. :\
02-07-2007, 09:51 AM
02-07-2007, 09:53 AM
I'll try the Zicam.
*sniffle* Although I'm continuing to practice Karate...which in retrospect is a bad idea. Maybe I should stop until I get better.
02-07-2007, 01:37 PM
Invest in some Zinc, vitamin C and whatever anti-oxidants you can get your hands on if you have not done so. These should shorten the duration of your could.
02-07-2007, 03:21 PM
if your gym is usually crowded, it'd be nice of you to avoid infecting others as a courtesy
zicam does a good job
02-07-2007, 04:31 PM
heard a good bit of negative reviews of zicam actually. i AM taking a good bit of ZMA though, which I know includes Zinc, but I don't know about antioxidants. i think green tea and milk thistle have antioxidants too...
02-07-2007, 04:34 PM
02-07-2007, 04:38 PM
wait, not milk thistle, i meant NAC is somewhat of an antioxidant because it is a precursor in the formation of glutathione
02-07-2007, 06:51 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By OVERHAUL in forum Training ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 01-15-2011, 02:09 PM
- By jgasbo1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-13-2009, 03:24 AM
- By jamze7417 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2008, 08:24 PM
- By bigred869 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2007, 01:55 PM
- By randydogsf in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2003, 01:41 PM