- 01-18-2007, 02:30 PM
I have a pair of knee wraps, but they are a pain in the a$$ and some dudes at my gym say that knee sleves are better for actually protecting the knee. What do you guys think about these?
APT Pro Weight Lifting Gear, Bodybuilding, Weight Lifting, Powerlifting, Strongman, APT's Pro Wrist Straps, Lifting Straps, Weight Lifting Wrist Straps, Wrist Wraps, weight lifting straps, Strongman, Powerlifting, Bodybuilding, weight lifting equipment and accessories - HEAVY Knee Sleeve Support Wrap APT Design (SET)
- 01-18-2007, 02:41 PM
I've had this argument many times over. Both compress the joint in roughly the same way from what I can see, so what's the difference? My ligaments are shot, I've got arthritis in both knees bad enough that I can tell the weather based on knee twinges and types of discomfort like a ****ing pirate. I use wraps. They're handy and I like them better because I have to unsneaker myself to take off sleeves. Seem to work just fine. Nothing will help your knees in exercises like squats and deadlifts more than proper form and execution will, Spatch. I'd recommend wraps, advice from somebody who has used both over the years and seen no difference, and who these days if he goes out dancing spends the next day or so barely able to walk.
Regular doses of cissus and the occasional pain killer doesn't hurt either.
Originally Posted by spatch
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2003, 11:37 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 01-16-2003, 06:56 PM
- By gettin'old in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2002, 11:37 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 12-01-2002, 09:32 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2002, 01:50 PM