- 01-18-2007, 03:12 PM
how effective are hammer curls I(peakwise), I recently started concentration curls with the arm just hanging nothing for support (but with elbow stagnant) there might be another name for that, how effective are these in mass building, they aren't the only ones I do, I just want input on these 2 exercises.
- 01-18-2007, 11:50 PM
Those are arnold curls. And they will give you the peak in your bicep, but there not a strength builder or anything.
01-19-2007, 01:26 AM
Some feel that hammer curls will help the peak of the muscle. They target the brachialis that lays under the bicep. So if its larger it should push your bicep up. Based on your avatar I'd say whatever you have been doing must be working.
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 45Last Post: 09-25-2015, 02:31 PM
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2003, 11:12 PM
- By dg806 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2002, 12:58 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 11:22 AM
- By WYD02 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2002, 07:22 PM