- 05-27-2003, 01:11 PM
I'm confused on the rest peroids, super sets, and exercises order for GVT.
A-1 Decline Dumbbell Presses,
B-1 Incline Dumbbell Flyes
B-2 One-Arm Dumbbell Rows
When do I take my rests? Do I do a set of DM presses rest 90 secs then another set of DB presses and continue until I finish 10 sets?
How do I super set I thought a super set was done back to back with no rest.
Am I suppose to do a set of DB presses rest 60 secs followed by chins? Or DB presses followed by chins rest 90 secs repeat again?
Similar Forum Threads
- By jtterrible in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 09-05-2011, 06:31 PM
- By Wudog in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 02-02-2011, 03:54 PM
- By gerryh649t in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2008, 11:36 AM
- By Gaf Knee in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2003, 06:36 PM
- By babygetoboy in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 05-15-2003, 02:41 AM