Need new music to kick a$$ to.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Need new music to kick a$$ to.


    Just looking for some suggestions here... What is your favorite music to lift to?? Looking for something aggressive to get the adrenaline going...

    Currently on my playlist: Slayer, Danzig, motorhead, Judas Priest


  2. The new Killswitch Engage "As Daylight Dies" is some sick ish!

  3. bury your dead-house of straw
    •   
       


  4. Hatebreed is pretty aggro... Defeatist and Destroy Everything are two songs of theirs currently in my training playlist... I think you'd like them considering your playlist.

    But I also workout to Sergei Provokiev and sh1t... I'm all over the place with music.

  5. Milli Vanilli still on your top ten?

  6. Only 'Blame it on the Rain'... 'Girl you know it's true' is way played out now.

  7. indeed

  8. Lot of **** from Tech N9ne

  9. Bury your dead

  10. Trivium

  11. Disturbed-Hell

  12. Disturbed-Dropping plates

  13. Rick Ross-Push it

  14. Project pat-Side 2 Side

  15. T.I. Top Back

  16. That Disturbed song Hell is causing a disturbance in the force.. The Force being my boxerbriefs..

  17. Linkin Park-Somewhere I belong

  18. Lacuna Coil - Heavens a lie


  19. In Flames-Take this life

  20. I agree with bigpete the new killswitch freaking rocks!! i like haste the day any song their drum beats everything about them is awesome!! the agnoy scene is another crazy band
    i will be back with more

  21. Check these out:

    Deftones: 7 words
    Deftones: Headup
    Deftones: engine no. 9
    Mudvayne: cradle
    Mudvayne: dig
    Slipknot: sick

  22. Don't mention slipknot...It brings out Bobo ><

  23. search youtube for american love by haste the day sit back and enjoy

  24. sweet. thanks for your feedback everyone!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Don't mention slipknot...It brings out Bobo ><
    lol hmm not sure i know bobo yet but i dont know if i want to the way you are talking

  26. static X....Push It

    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8JTTixiwCs"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

  27. Also.....


    Fu**ing Hostile = Pantera

    Anything from Slipknot (preferrably 1st or 2nd cd)

    Last Seranade = Killswitch engage

    Persaverance = Hatebreed

    Dig = mudvayne

    7 words = Def Tones

    Starfu**ers = Nine Inch Nails

    I will be heard = Hatebreed

    Hammer Smashed Face = Cannibal Corpse (cant really understand what they are saying...but good instrumentals)

    This Means War = Busta Rhymes Featuring Ozzy

    ive got a Shiot load more ...those are a few off the top of my head that i have on workout discs....

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Bury your dead
    This one is awesome...give me some more like this!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig
    Also.....


    Fu**ing Hostile = Pantera

    Anything from Slipknot (preferrably 1st or 2nd cd)

    Last Seranade = Killswitch engage

    Persaverance = Hatebreed

    Dig = mudvayne

    7 words = Def Tones

    Starfu**ers = Nine Inch Nails

    I will be heard = Hatebreed

    Hammer Smashed Face = Cannibal Corpse (cant really understand what they are saying...but good instrumentals)

    This Means War = Busta Rhymes Featuring Ozzy

    ive got a Shiot load more ...those are a few off the top of my head that i have on workout discs....
    Cannibal Corpse is a regular on my playlist... "Stripped raped and strangled" is awesome

    Ministry is also good

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    Cannibal Corpse is a regular on my playlist... "Stripped raped and strangled" is awesome

    Ministry is also good

    how about Six Feet Under......my personal favorite

    Maybe some Deicide...or however you spell it.....

  31. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig
    how about Six Feet Under......my personal favorite

    Maybe some Deicide...or however you spell it.....
    yes... and yes

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    yes... and yes

    well ...hell man...your set on the tunes i would say ...hehe

  33. how ' bout "****ed with a knife"?

  34. almost forgot about Sepultura

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Leggo my Ego
    almost forgot about Sepultura

    cant forget them...

  36. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig
    well ...hell man...your set on the tunes i would say ...hehe
    ya I figured there might be some other hardcore stuff out there that isn't in my list

  37. Don't listen to these hardcore bafoons, stick in some Elton John and watch those weights fly off your chest.

  38. Well, the last two albums I've been listening to are Amon Amarth - With Oden on Our Side and Vader - The Art of War EP with some Motorhead and Slayer thrown in for good measure.

  39. could always throw in some old school metal...like Man O War


    also...mastadon is not bad either (newer stuff)

  40. Dude!!! Man O War!!! I have 3 of their albums and haven't listened to them in a while, I think I'll throw down some Battle Hymns tonight. Man O War is so awesome and so hillarious at the same time. Now that is metal
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. In need of some new music to pump me up
    By MichaelMurphy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 02:50 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 02:03 AM
  3. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 01:03 PM
  4. Need help to kick start weightloss
    By massmonster in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-19-2006, 10:18 PM
  5. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 12:33 AM
Log in
Log in