To wrap or not to wrap
- 12-20-2006, 06:16 PM
- 12-20-2006, 08:05 PM
If your form is good and you train properly then you can get by fine from what i'm told. However, I don't see any harm in them.
- 12-22-2006, 02:56 PM
12-22-2006, 07:57 PM
I am fairly tall and I find the wraps help me in a few things. First, it gives me knee support (obviously...but my knees are less sore since using them). I have a tendency to hyperextend my knees and had an injury playing basketball from landing wrong and hyperextended my right leg. With the wraps it is much harder to hyperextend. Lastly, it gives me a piece of mind that I am less injury prone..even though I may not be. Just thinking you are may be enough to keep injuries away....but then again, we are all NOT invincible!
12-26-2006, 02:55 PM
my suggestion is anythinkg over 350-400lbs start to use them. They also can be a mental way of reminding yourself not to pop up and lock out youyr knees to fast. No need to blow a knee out.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Big Joe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 03-11-2012, 02:09 PM
- By jon1026 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2006, 06:16 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 03-27-2003, 09:02 PM
- By mauibuilt in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 4Last Post: 03-01-2003, 06:59 PM
- By DarCSA in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 02-08-2003, 08:14 AM