- 12-14-2006, 11:08 AM
- 6'2" 235 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
im just wondering how many people actualy do target training and how effective it has been for them. target training is coming to the gym to do a preset amount of an excersise. for example- i want to do 80 DB dips so i do as many as i can pause for a minute do as many as i can and pause again.... continue this until i hit my desired number. ive seen people do this and read about it but have personaly never tried this method.
- 12-15-2006, 07:52 PM
I can't say I have ever heard of this method of training. That being said, I can say that when I go to workout, I have a certain number of reps or weights that I want to attempt for the night.
For example, I may want to do wide grip chin ups and have a certain number of sets I want to achieve. But I don't specifically set out on any routine with a certain number of reps in mind.
Similar Forum Threads
- By wardog in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 70Last Post: 06-17-2011, 01:41 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 06-11-2005, 11:11 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 24Last Post: 12-20-2002, 09:58 PM
- By spoofy in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 13Last Post: 12-13-2002, 07:00 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-29-2002, 12:09 AM