Training to failure on EVERY set?
- 12-16-2006, 09:07 AM
I wouldn't take every set to failure mainly because of my CNS. When it comes down to it as some have said, everyones different. Things like progressive load, TUT techniques, and drop sets, all have their benefits. The key is to keep it fresh and keep your body guessing. Obviously nutrition is the other half of the puzzle.
- 12-16-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
I'm really not sure how different tempos affect different fibres. But I just assume mixing it up is best unless I learn otherwise.
12-17-2006, 01:19 PM
I had assumed that muscle groups were comprised of different fibres, and each fibre type would respond most favourably to differing tempos. I usually stick with a 2:2, but go with 3:2 and 2:1 for Ecc:Con
Similar Forum Threads
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2014, 01:57 PM
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2014, 04:43 PM
- By idunk42 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-07-2006, 02:20 PM
- By JoeMama in forum Training ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 02-21-2006, 10:04 PM
- By Gaf Knee in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2003, 10:23 PM