Best Exercise for Widening the back and shoulders?
- 12-11-2006, 08:26 PM
- 12-11-2006, 08:29 PM
Check out some other threads with similar titles and the exact same topic, this has been a trouble spot for many lifters and has been adressed as such. try "chins" or " back width" using the search button. good luck.
12-11-2006, 08:29 PM
Or better yet scroll to the bottom of this page under "similar threads" and check out what others are saying.
12-11-2006, 08:43 PM
12-11-2006, 09:17 PM
12-11-2006, 10:05 PM
For back do wide grip pull ups and pull downs. For Delts do Military press (in front of head) going down only untill your elbows are at 90 deg., at it is all traps if you go any lower.
12-11-2006, 10:36 PM
Military press hit the front delts primarily, these get plenty of work. Im my shoulder routine i do 1 front delt movement then 2-3 side/rear movements. this will thicken you up from the back and side angles.
12-12-2006, 03:27 AM
What does your current work out look like?Originally Posted by Nabisco
To add the best overall mass to your shoulders do military presses and dumbbell presses. To add width to your back and lats concentrate on deadlifts, wide grip chins, and wide grip lat pulldowns. BB Rowing is great as well for thickness.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ericcharles in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 14Last Post: 10-31-2014, 10:24 AM
- By aminer in forum Pro BodybuildingReplies: 9Last Post: 03-01-2013, 09:37 AM
- By arizonanewbie in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 02-29-2008, 03:41 PM
- By AM07 in forum Training ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 12-05-2007, 09:12 PM
- By yeahright in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 05-23-2006, 01:36 PM