Body Transformation

IronMarc

Awards
By nature I am an endomorph, it sucks! currently I am 178lbs pretty muscular, but quite a bit of bf. What I want to do is change my body to be more of a mesomorphic type, but I am having a hell of a time fighting my genetics, people say it takes days of breaking your diet to see a change in your weight, for me, its almost immediate....is it in my genetics to gain fat easier? To give you an idea of my size, I am 5'7 1/2", 178lbs, squat 415lbs for 4 reps, flat db press 120lbs for 6 reps, don't do deadlift (injury related), about 15" arms (proportionally the smallest muscle group are my biceps) most of the size comes from triceps. I guess you would say I am an endo mesomorph, but what I would like to be just an mesomorph....is this possible? I don't mind losing strength, but I would like to keep as much LBM as possible. I just want to know if it's possible to change your genetics by nutrition and excercise.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can change your body composition through diet and training, but you can't change your actual genetics.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want to know if it's possible to change your genetics by nutrition and excercise.
You cannot change your genetics. You can, through diet and supplementation potential the better aspects and diminish the less desirable.

I strongly recommend that you look into some of the AvantLabs products: Rebirth, PhenoGen and Sesathin.

Avant Labs Products

Of course there are others products by other developers but, in particular, Rebirth is designed for your desired goals.

IronMarc

Awards
Interesting product, Rebirth that is, do you know anyone who's tried it?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Don't listen to these naysayers, B5150 and rpen, they're just trying to keep you down. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR GENETICS! All you have to do is clone yourself, knocking out the "fatty endo" genes and replacing them with the "ripped meso" genes in the embryonic nucleus.

IronMarc

Awards
I just found a forum saying that this product is for people with more than 20%bf....I don't think I am quite there, will it still be as effective under 20%bf?

IronMarc

Awards
Don't listen to these naysayers, B5150 and rpen, they're just trying to keep you down. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR GENETICS! All you have to do is clone yourself, knocking out the "fatty endo" genes and replacing them with the "ripped meso" genes in the embryonic nucleus.
I've heard of this before, are you sure it's legal?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I've heard of this before, are you sure it's legal?
It's illegal in the United States, but I know a doc in Bangkok who does it for cheap. If you want his info just PM me... ;)