Dead Lifts with back or legs?
- 04-26-2007, 05:38 AM
- 06-04-2007, 12:52 AM
What is the difference between a rack pull and conventional deadlift? It seems like the conventional deadlift is better because you're also using legs, where as with the rack pull, you're only completing 1/2 the ROM as a conventional deadlift because you're only using the back.
06-05-2007, 06:01 PM
you answered your own question.
I did Deads today along with Calves. was going to do them with shoulders but used caution.
Facebook John Smeton Fitness
06-06-2007, 08:05 AM
06-11-2007, 04:54 PM
06-11-2007, 10:24 PM
I do them on "lift heavy stuff day". I will usually not deadlift and squat in the same workout, however.
I also think its kind've strange that more than a couple people feel them most in their lower back. Glutes/hams can move a lot more weight, with proper form.
06-17-2007, 01:57 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By amcartxs in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-20-2012, 01:23 PM
- By handzilla in forum Training ForumReplies: 87Last Post: 02-11-2009, 01:10 PM
- By soseg in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 12-02-2008, 12:48 PM
- By hman85 in forum Training ForumReplies: 28Last Post: 05-24-2007, 04:57 PM
- By o-dub in forum Training ForumReplies: 23Last Post: 03-02-2006, 03:46 PM