4 Month Game Plan

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.04%

4 Month Game Plan

I am scheduled to go to Hawaii the first week of May and want to look as good as possible. I would really appreciate suggestions. About me: I'm 6' 191 lbs; fairly athletic, but starting to loose it.

Please include suggestions on:
    1. Diet
    2. Training
    3. Supplements

THANKS!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.52%

current diet, bodyfat level, training
    Goals

More info plz
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.04%

Quote Originally Posted by quigley
    current diet, bodyfat level, training
    Goals

More info plz

Current diet:
    approx 190 grams protein per day; don't know about carbs and fat per day. I eat maybe 1700 - 3000 calories per day. Breakfast is usually oatmeal with protein shake. Lunch and dinner vary. I try to get as much egg whites, cottage cheese and lean meat as possible. My intake of veggies probably averages aboout 2 - 3 servings per day. I try to avoid breads and sugars but don't shy from complex carbs.

Current Supplements:
    800 mg fish oil
    mutivitamin
    On 100% Whey or Syntha 6 Weight Gainer
    Bulk Cissus
    Powerfull

I have the following in items my cabinet, but not sure if I want to use because they screw up my bp, lipids and sex drive:
    Superdrol;
    H-Drol;
    Max LMG;
    Pheraplex

I'm not opposed to using peptides (IGF-1, ect) or other research products, but I have never tried them in the past. I'm not opposed to steroids, but have no ability to get any from a non-doctor source, and don't want to spend the time and money finding a doctor to prescribe.

Fat Percentage:
    I really don't know. I am fairly lean but could use some improvement. I guess I can probably pinch about 2 inches of fat on by abdomen. My body type is mesomorph.

Training goals:
    Well, first I must couch them in context of my restictions. I have a time consuming job, as well as a wife and small children. So, I am planning to lift 3x week; 4x max. Since cardio can be blended with family activities, I can probably slip in at least one more day of cardio per week.

Overall descrip:
    I was failry well jacked up in my early and mid 20's but have since had father time creep up on me. (I'm now 33) In my 20's, my weight was usually between 200 - 210 but got up to 218 one time while maintaining six pack abs. I used to be able to bench 315lbs for 5-6 unassisted reps, but if I tried to do that now, it would crush my chest and my arms would fall off. It seems that my musles have decreased in size while my waist has simultaneously expanded.

I hope that there are others reading this who fit into the same parameters that I do so that they can benefit from the discussion that I hope follows this post. Also, I hope that the suggestions in this post help me to look my best while on the trip resulting not only in lots of pictures, but also result in me getting laid like crazy (by my wife).
    Last edited by Lawhammer; 12-04-2006 at 09:16 PM. Reason: grammar
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.04%

Anyone?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Well, you want to make sure your diet is on point but make sure you add one or two days out of the week for cheat days or itís not going to work or itís going to be a hard struggle to reach your goals. I take a carb/fat erase pill 30mins before I indulge in a fatty meal and that will take care of that issue. Here are a couple of foods that you want to be the foundation of your diet plan: Pasta, potatoes, sweet potatoes, rice, oatmeal, whole wheat bread, fish, turkey, chicken, veggies, fruit and plenty of water. I do recommend you add two or three protein shakes a day. Take one of those protein shakes right before you hit the bed. It does matter what you place in your body during the plan because that will be your results after your plan. If you eat nothing but junk foodÖit will show in the mirror. If you eat 90 to 100% clean during your plan it will show in the mirror and in your clothes. {I prefer the 98 to 100% clean diet. The two percent is needed just in case I canít make it through the plan/cycle. The reason I started off with the nutrition is because it makes up 90% of the battle to change your body.

You will need to add the following exercises to your routine to add the mass and restructured your body: Squats, leg curls, calf raises, bicep curls, triceps ext, dips, pull-ups, back rows, deadlifts, bench press, incline press, upright rows, shoulder press and crunches. You must use FREE WEIGHTS. You might can play around with the Hammer equipment but don't try using the other machines to add size. The other machines are great for beginners and practicing the movements but adding size is best done with FREE WEIGHTS.

I do highly recommend you take the Designer S in low dosage, to test your tolerance and work to a level that is COMFORTABLE for YOU. Keep the cycles three to four weeks and you should be o.k. You must preload your side supplements two to four weeks to prepare your body for the cycles. Also, take your side supplements during and post cycle. DRINK PLENTY OF WATER.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Well, you want to make sure your diet is on point but make sure you add one or two days out of the week for cheat days or it’s not going to work or it’s going to be a hard struggle to reach your goals. I take a carb/fat erase pill 30mins before I indulge in a fatty meal and that will take care of that issue. Here are a couple of foods that you want to be the foundation of your diet plan: Pasta, potatoes, sweet potatoes, rice, oatmeal, eggs, milk, whole wheat bread, fish, turkey, chicken, veggies, fruit and plenty of water. I do recommend you add two or three protein shakes a day. Take one of those protein shakes right before you hit the bed. It does matter what you place in your body during the plan because that will be your results after your plan. If you eat nothing but junk food…it will show in the mirror. If you eat 90 to 100% clean during your plan it will show in the mirror and in your clothes. {I prefer the 98 to 100% clean diet. The two percent is needed just in case I can’t make it through the plan/cycle. The reason I started off with the nutrition is because it makes up 90% of the battle to change your body.

You will need to add the following exercises to your routine to add the mass and restructured your body: Squats, leg curls, calf raises, bicep curls, triceps ext, dips, pull-ups, back rows, deadlifts, bench press, incline press, upright rows, shoulder press and crunches. You must use FREE WEIGHTS. You might can play around with the Hammer equipment but don't try using the other machines to add size. The other machines are great for beginners and practicing the movements but adding size is best done with FREE WEIGHTS.

I do highly recommend you take the Designer S in low dosage, to test your tolerance and work to a level that is COMFORTABLE for YOU. Keep the cycles three to four weeks and you should be o.k. You must preload your side supplements two to four weeks to prepare your body for the cycles. Also, take your side supplements during and post cycle. DRINK PLENTY OF WATER.

I hope this was helpful.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Well, you want to make sure your diet is on point but make sure you add one or two days out of the week for cheat days or it’s not going to work or it’s going to be a hard struggle to reach your goals. I take a carb/fat erase pill 30mins before I indulge in a fatty meal and that will take care of that issue. Here are a couple of foods that you want to be the foundation of your diet plan: Pasta, potatoes, sweet potatoes, rice, oatmeal, eggs, milk, whole wheat bread, fish, turkey, chicken, veggies, fruit and plenty of water. I do recommend you add two or three protein shakes a day. Take one of those protein shakes right before you hit the bed. It does matter what you place in your body during the plan because that will be your results after your plan. If you eat nothing but junk food…it will show in the mirror. If you eat 90 to 100% clean during your plan it will show in the mirror and in your clothes. {I prefer the 98 to 100% clean diet. The two percent is needed just in case I can’t make it through the plan/cycle. The reason I started off with the nutrition is because it makes up 90% of the battle to change your body.

I hope this was helpful.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Well, you want to make sure your diet is on point but make sure you add one or two days out of the week for cheat days or it’s not going to work or it’s going to be a hard struggle to reach your goals. I take a carb/fat erase pill 30mins before I indulge in a fatty meal and that will take care of that issue. Here are a couple of foods that you want to be the foundation of your diet plan: Pasta, potatoes, sweet potatoes, rice, oatmeal, whole wheat bread, fish, turkey, chicken, veggies, fruit and plenty of water. I do recommend you add two or three protein shakes a day. Take one of those protein shakes right before you hit the bed. It does matter what you place in your body during the plan because that will be your results after your plan. If you eat nothing but junk food…it will show in the mirror. If you eat 90 to 100% clean during your plan it will show in the mirror and in your clothes. {I prefer the 98 to 100% clean diet. The two percent is needed just in case I can’t make it through the plan/cycle. The reason I started off with the nutrition is because it makes up 90% of the battle to change your body.

9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.26%

Well, you want to make sure your diet is on point but make sure you add one or two days out of the week for cheat days or it’s not going to work or it’s going to be a hard struggle to reach your goals. I take a carb/fat erase pill 30mins before I indulge in a fatty meal and that will take care of that issue. Here are a couple of foods that you want to be the foundation of your diet plan: Pasta, potatoes, sweet potatoes, rice, oatmeal, whole wheat bread, fish, turkey, chicken, veggies, fruit and plenty of water. I do recommend you add two or three protein shakes a day. Take one of those protein shakes right before you hit the bed. It does matter what you place in your body during the plan because that will be your results after your plan. If you eat nothing but junk food…it will show in the mirror. If you eat 90 to 100% clean during your plan it will show in the mirror and in your clothes. {I prefer the 98 to 100% clean diet. The two percent is needed just in case I can’t make it through the plan/cycle. The reason I started off with the nutrition is because it makes up 90% of the battle to change your body.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Change of game plan
    By Amsterdamned in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2014, 05:17 PM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-30-2008, 06:16 PM
  3. Planning next 3 months - recomp + cut (log)
    By Gutterpump in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 11:13 AM
  4. Cardio....what is your game plan?
    By tommy36p in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-21-2004, 04:17 PM