Im about to go buy a Thera-cane to try to help with a scalene problem i have but i was wanting to know about the shots that can be administered to help with these types of problems.

What meds are dr's injecting to help with triggerpoint type problems? The pain is getting out of control and i cant keep dealing with this every 4-5 months. Any input would be greatly appreciated.