- 11-24-2006, 07:18 PM
Alright I do not know if this is in the right spot so if it gets moved I under stand...) Anyways I just recently started to develop this really bad stretch mark between my armpit and my chest, but its only on my left side which is weird...?
I assume its from bench, anyone else experience anything like this...and why is it only on 1 side and not both?
Also I have heard cocoa butter works to fade and take away stretch marks but I was wondering if you guys knew any other remedies?
- 11-24-2006, 07:50 PM
Dont worry about them being only on 1 arm.soon youll grow into more of them.Unlike the stretchmarks received when ones obese these are a BADGE of HONOR enjoy them.
On the cocoa butter it worked for my wife during her pregnancy so it ought to help you also.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
- 11-25-2006, 12:05 AM
11-26-2006, 09:40 PM
Iv got them on my shoulders, arm chest area, bis and waist (how i dunno)
Man lift weights, man grow, man get stretch marks, man happy
11-26-2006, 10:42 PM
You can also try applying SesaThin topically. It works very well.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
Similar Forum Threads
- By bulkmuscle in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 12-16-2004, 01:35 AM
- By bulkmuscle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2004, 02:04 AM
- By Manwhore in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-22-2004, 09:37 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-26-2004, 12:38 PM
- By ballzasteel in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 05-15-2004, 12:32 AM