Popped blood vessels in head??

1. New Member
    Answers

Popped blood vessels in head??

Hey guys, i'm in a pretty ****ed up situation. I'm 19 years old, sittin at around 235 at 5'10" at 6 weeks out from a guest posing gig i've got. 5 days ago, i was doing maximal effort incline bench presses, and on my final rep that my training partner squeezed out of me, i felt a strange sensation in my upper right quadrant of my forehead, right above the eye, and i got a suddenly extremely intense headache. I have a history of migraines... and this headache rapes migranes. it has not gone away for 5 days, and it throbs like you wouldnt believe. I saw my doctor and she told me that i may have strained my temporalis muscle enough that i caused vascular damage. she prescribed me Naproxen to deal with inflammation. I tend to stay away from the anti - inflammatories as much as possible, so i didnt take the naproxens, and the pain has not subsided. I can barely train, and I'm getting closer to my guest posing. Anybody have any advice? this happen to anybody else?? any help or info would be greatly appreciated. thanks - BigJ

2. Elite Member
    Answers

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by HARDtotheCORE
    I saw my doctor and she told me that i may have strained my temporalis muscle enough that i caused vascular damage. she prescribed me Naproxen to deal with inflammation. I tend to stay away from the anti - inflammatories as much as possible, so i didnt take the naproxens, and the pain has not subsided. Anybody have any advice?
    Listen to your doctor.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Different Blood Pressure in Arms
    By Jayhawkk in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 09:32 PM
  2. laughter promotes healthy blood vessel function
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 10:23 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2005, 08:30 PM