Popped blood vessels in head??

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
Hey guys, i'm in a pretty ****ed up situation. I'm 19 years old, sittin at around 235 at 5'10" at 6 weeks out from a guest posing gig i've got. 5 days ago, i was doing maximal effort incline bench presses, and on my final rep that my training partner squeezed out of me, i felt a strange sensation in my upper right quadrant of my forehead, right above the eye, and i got a suddenly extremely intense headache. I have a history of migraines... and this headache rapes migranes. it has not gone away for 5 days, and it throbs like you wouldnt believe. I saw my doctor and she told me that i may have strained my temporalis muscle enough that i caused vascular damage. she prescribed me Naproxen to deal with inflammation. I tend to stay away from the anti - inflammatories as much as possible, so i didnt take the naproxens, and the pain has not subsided. I can barely train, and I'm getting closer to my guest posing. Anybody have any advice? this happen to anybody else?? any help or info would be greatly appreciated. thanks - BigJ

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I saw my doctor and she told me that i may have strained my temporalis muscle enough that i caused vascular damage. she prescribed me Naproxen to deal with inflammation. I tend to stay away from the anti - inflammatories as much as possible, so i didnt take the naproxens, and the pain has not subsided. Anybody have any advice?
Listen to your doctor.