- 10-17-2006, 02:58 PM
I have been lifting for a while now and am trying to start rippetoe training.
My problem is that my quads are too sore to do squats every other day. I get some serious DOMS two days after I do squats.
On B days I prefer to power cleans over pendlay rows.
(I know this may be a supp question but,) Is there anything I can do to prevent the soreness?
or, is there an exercise that I can substitute instead on A days?
- 10-17-2006, 03:09 PM
walk for 20 min afterwards and keep training through it, you're body will adjust
- 10-17-2006, 08:25 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jimmyy in forum Training ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 03-13-2010, 01:26 PM
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2003, 09:12 PM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 36Last Post: 12-31-2002, 04:07 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 09:22 AM
- By WYD02 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2002, 05:22 PM