- 10-17-2006, 04:58 PM
I have been lifting for a while now and am trying to start rippetoe training.
My problem is that my quads are too sore to do squats every other day. I get some serious DOMS two days after I do squats.
On B days I prefer to power cleans over pendlay rows.
(I know this may be a supp question but,) Is there anything I can do to prevent the soreness?
or, is there an exercise that I can substitute instead on A days?
- 10-17-2006, 05:09 PM
10-17-2006, 10:25 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 01-04-2017, 04:01 AM
- By Jimmyy in forum Training ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 03-13-2010, 03:26 PM
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2003, 11:12 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 11:22 AM
- By WYD02 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2002, 07:22 PM