Need some A#$!!!!

1. Need some A#$!!!!

Look I have this problem. My A&* wont grow for nothing .I cant squat heavy bc I got stabed in the lower back around the L5 and it causes alot of pain. But I want a bigger bum for next summer.

2. I like RDLs. Ive got some junk in the trunk.
    •   

3. you could try some super wide stance sumo style squats or deadlifts and at the top of each rep squeeze like hell like you're trying to crack a walnut between your buttcheeks. When I do these my asscheeks are sore for days... and sitting on the toilet is agonizing.... I too have a rather junky trunk

4. You got stabbed in the spine?

5. It was about .5 inch to the left. But now I have a huge knot there where they stiched me up. The stiches went about 2inches down to pull the muscle together.
    •   

6. donkey kicks work great for me, its all about how you pivot your hips to activate the glutes.

7. I have lower back problems and surgery and I can say that you're probably better off hitting the smith machine and light weight until you heal up more.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    I have lower back problems and surgery and I can say that you're probably better off hitting the smith machine and light weight until you heal up more.
    I got stabbed in 98' but they said the way it healed up I was always going to have the muscle damage . When you do smith machine how far in front do you put your feet. I've seen abunch of different positions. You know I have much respect for you Jayhawkk.

9. I walk out a good bit so when I squat down it's equal to sitting down. it takes the pain out of my back but for the butt I would say leg curls and lunges would be your best bet. You can do those with low weight so you don't risk screwing your back up.

10. I love lunges, still have the butt of the 12yr old me. I throw a 45 on each side of the bar and walk the gym about 6 times. Thanks for the help.

11. Hyperextensions with the effort focused on the gllutes works well for me too.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. need some help with WinMX
    By Matt T in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-15-2003, 07:10 PM
  2. ok need some user feedback
    By wojo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 05:37 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 08:36 PM