- 05-12-2003, 12:59 AM
I'm mainly posting this in case anyone else was interested... I am. I'd like to dedicate one of my rest days to improving proprioception. Does anyone have any ideas as to how to train to improve it over the entire body?
- 05-17-2003, 02:54 AM
Hmm.. well that seems basically like coordination, awareness, balance, etc. Think back to days when you played sports, alot of the drills train proprioception. For example we run in a star shape during rugby, then roll the balls. I'd make this fun. Just get out and play some co-ed sports every other night, its great GPP (general physical preparedness).
Similar Forum Threads
- By wardog in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 70Last Post: 06-17-2011, 12:41 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 06-11-2005, 10:11 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 24Last Post: 12-20-2002, 08:58 PM
- By spoofy in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 13Last Post: 12-13-2002, 06:00 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-28-2002, 11:09 PM