Need A New Work Out Routine!!!! Help

Maxed Out

Banned
Awards
i need to change my routine, my goals are to get big fast!

let me kno a good weekly routine with how many reps and set and wut workouts (ex) back and bis or back and chest...etc...

NO HYPE

Awards
  • Established
i need to change my routine, my goals are to get big fast!

let me kno a good weekly routine with how many reps and set and wut workouts (ex) back and bis or back and chest...etc...

Without getting into great detail, if you've been working out and you are not seeing the results you want, there are two things that you won't get big without.... proper diet and myofibrilar hypertrophy.

Use the 'search' option on this forum to find answers to just about anything reguarding our lifestyle.

Basically, you will need to train hard and eat right and when you are lifting remember this.... myofibrilar hypertrophy is induced at the 3-6 rep range, so make sure you put enough weight on to keep yourself from being able to do any more than 3-6 reps.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Read up man plenty of info here on various training techniques.

Maxed Out

Banned
Awards
Without getting into great detail, if you've been working out and you are not seeing the results you want, there are two things that you won't get big without.... proper diet and myofibrilar hypertrophy.

Use the 'search' option on this forum to find answers to just about anything reguarding our lifestyle.

Basically, you will need to train hard and eat right and when you are lifting remember this.... myofibrilar hypertrophy is induced at the 3-6 rep range, so make sure you put enough weight on to keep yourself from being able to do any more than 3-6 reps.

I DO EAT HEALTHY I WORKO UT EVERY OTHER DAY AND I KNO WUT IM DOIN IM JUS LOOKIN FORA NEW WORKOUT TO BULK UP

cdc1917

Awards
I DO EAT HEALTHY I WORKO UT EVERY OTHER DAY AND I KNO WUT IM DOIN IM JUS LOOKIN FORA NEW WORKOUT TO BULK UP
Dude, all they're saying is that no body is gonna spoon feed you everything. IMO bulking up is 85% diet anyway.. but do some searching on this site. There is a bunch of info. Put together a routine with exercises that you like and that work for you. Then post it up and I'm sure some of the guys/gals here will be more than happy to help you make some changes/tweak some things.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt bother. I spent around 2 hours chatting with the guy. He basically wanted to told EXACTLY what to do. When I gave up and gave him a decent routine he was asking what he could change some of the good compound exercises to. His diet was pretty bad too. I felt bad for him....

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
True words, fellow rhode islander.

Try this split for size...

Push
Legs
off
pull
repeat

Push-
Incline Bench or flat DB bench (3-6 reps x 3sets)
DB or BB military press (3-6 reps x 3 sets)
Decline close grip bench or overhead db ext. (6-8 x 2)

Legs-
Squats or front squats (3-6 x 3)
Straight leg DL or seated/kneeling leg curl (5-8 x 3)
Standing or seated calf raise (8-10 x 3) Hi reps works best for calves IMO

Pull-
Deadlift or T-bar row (3-6 x 3)
Pullups or pulldowns (3-6 x 3)
Barbell or incline db curl (5-8 x 3)

good luck.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was going to suggest Max OT im seeing great results.