is there really a purpose....
- 09-28-2006, 05:43 PM
- 09-28-2006, 05:48 PM
Yeah its awesome to wreck your rotor cuff, and usually causes some variety of aches or pains.
- 09-28-2006, 05:50 PM
take a look at the physique of the guys you see doing it, and you can probably form your own conclusion.
09-28-2006, 06:03 PM
Well it's hard to know if you're not educated in these fields since you can point to any tpe of mag that has a huge guy rolling the shoulders while shrugging.
I don't because I felt pains but I specifically used to roll cause I thought I was supposed to :P
Similar Forum Threads
- By goonstopher in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 07-05-2010, 02:49 PM
- By Ronin13 in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2006, 09:42 AM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum PoliticsReplies: 32Last Post: 12-24-2004, 07:48 PM
- By lxorl in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2003, 07:50 AM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-20-2002, 03:48 PM