- 09-12-2006, 01:58 PM
I have been bodybuilding for about 3 years now. i have gained a great deal of weight however my vascularity is nothing like i would ahve expected it to be by this time. i think that the vein traveling up the length of your bicept is important to have as a sign of good vascularity. at first i thought that i had to high of a body fat percentage then i relized that i had seen people in the gym with clearly greater amounts of body fat than my self and i have an average amount for my age and hight, and tehy still had better vascularity than me. i have been taking n.o. xplode for about 1.5 years now and tried stacking it with nitrix, akg, and many other products in order to increase my vascularity. i was wondering if anyone had any advice weather it be a supplement or way of training to build better vascularity. thanks
- 09-12-2006, 05:30 PM
- 6'2" 225 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
could just be your genetics bro. some have veins here some have there. Its really about water retention and body fat % along with a tan that matters.
- 09-12-2006, 05:50 PM
Vascularity has to do mostly with BF% and genetics.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Wolfe08 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 02-14-2005, 06:12 PM
- By WATERLOGGED in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 12Last Post: 07-25-2004, 02:01 PM
- By ironmike64 in forum SupplementsReplies: 21Last Post: 03-28-2004, 03:49 PM
- By captainbicept in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2003, 09:25 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 04-14-2003, 05:47 PM