Training Like Arnold while "On" Cycle

Training like arnold "on" cycle

• Yes, follow it to the T

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • No, u would over train

Votes: 21 43.8%
  • Use a slight variation of whats listed below

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • I dont know but I'd like to see you try!!!!

Votes: 14 29.2%

• Total voters

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried or think it would be a good idea to train like arnold while "on" cycle??? The routine went somthing like this....
Mon: Chest & Back, calf work
Tue: Shoulders, Bi's & Tri's, abb work
Wed: Chest & Back, calf work
Thur: Shoulders, Bi's & Tri's, abb work
Fri: Chest & Back, calf work
Sat: Legs
Sun: A MUCH NEEDED OFF DAY

*Supersetting chest and back, Bi's and Tri's
*Training Shoulders before arms

-Yes i know arnold was takeing enough D-Bol to choke a horse and that's a big reason why he could do this, but I am wondering if anyone had tried this or think it would be worth trying. I am looking to switch it up here this winter while Bulking either with M1T/4AD or X-Mass/Superdrol and eating about 4,500 cals. of 40/40/20.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
If you want to bulk I would go with the M1T stack over the SD/Xmass. I would get 8 to 10 hours of sleep every night. Would consider bumping your calories to 4500 to 5000. Thats a crazy workout schedule let me know if your going to run with it.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
You don't KNOW he was taking tons of D-bol, only he would know. Also just about every guy back then over-trained, some of Arnold's old workouts were ridiculous, they may have worked for him but he could have been, bigger/better with less volume.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You don't KNOW he was taking tons of D-bol, only he would know. Also just about every guy back then over-trained, some of Arnold's old workouts were ridiculous, they may have worked for him but he could have been, bigger/better with less volume.
You right I dont KNOW anything but you would be nieve to think nething else since during that time period there wasnt much out there other than d-bol.......I know this seems crazy but I trained similar to this last winter on a Masterdrol/M1-P cycle and gained 18lbs, put 80lbs. on my bench, and 110lbs. on my squat.

Anyone else got some input???????

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would think Recovery would be pretty tough esp if it was a long cycle of that workout plan. You have to have some good gear to train like that. Doing that natural wouldnt work at all imo. Let us know how it goes.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would think Recovery would be pretty tough esp if it was a long cycle of that workout plan. You have to have some good gear to train like that. Doing that natural wouldnt work at all imo. Let us know how it goes.
Well I think I am going to go with M1T for the cycle, it will be 4 weeks @ 5/5/10/15*
*If tolerable
My training style on my Masterdrol/M1-P went like this.....
Mon-Chest & Back
Tuesday- Shoulders, bi's&tri's
Wed-OFF
Thur-Chest & Back
Fri-Shoulders, bi's&tri's
Sat-Legs
Sun-OFF
Thats why I was thinking about this training style because I seen good gains and was never really sore so to speak. And as far as i know M1T is a little more "potent" then that cycle.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was a challenge for me even getting to the gym after week 2 or so. Not to mention if youre like me and how i was on m1t you will have trouble eating that much calories. I suggest some GrubON and/or BlackHole.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it was a challenge for me even getting to the gym after week 2 or so. Not to mention if youre like me and how i was on m1t you will have trouble eating that much calories. I suggest some GrubON and/or BlackHole.
Yes, i forgot to add i will be using Grub On as well, how does that stuff taste?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Their was more out then D-bol and ya i'm sure he used it but i'm just sayin yuour makin it sound like he's popping handfuls.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Their was more out then D-bol and ya i'm sure he used it but i'm just sayin yuour makin it sound like he's popping handfuls.
Yea well I didnt mean that at all i was just trying to make a point as to why he could train like this and see such phenominal gains.

*No Offense arnold, I sincerly apologize YOUR THE MAN.......*
-Bildo_21

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is different look at Ronnie Coleman who the HELL can train THAT heavy 6 times a week with cardio as well!?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
And i know now people are going to say well he's on this and this, but all the other top 10 guys are on the same stuff and they can't get away with training like that, some people are just unique. I do think that Arnold was most definitely on something when he prepared for Terminator 3, it could have been something legal at the time like 4-ad+1-test or something but i still think he was on something to support muscle growth.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And i know now people are going to say well he's on this and this, but all the other top 10 guys are on the same stuff and they can't get away with training like that, some people are just unique. I do think that Arnold was most definitely on something when he prepared for Terminator 3, it could have been something legal at the time like 4-ad+1-test or something but i still think he was on something to support muscle growth.
Yea u make a great point. My size gains have somewhat come to a hault. I know this may be because of my genetic limits so to speak but idk......

So chaps you think I should give it a try to see if its my ticket?????

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Personally i'd go the Max-OT or DC route but if you wanna try it then ya go ahead but really up your carbs, proteins and calories, your needs of each with definitely go up. Try it for 2 weeks and see if your recoverying ok, your able to sleep, your appetite is ok and your making strength gains, if so then sure stick with it. Keep a log of your weights and always shoot for my reps and more weight to keep your gains from coming to a hault. If you find that you can't progress on an exercises drop it and implement a new one.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea I am going to get back to hitting the weights hard because today was my 1st real ady of fall baseball practice and.....Well ill put it this was i wont have to change anything in diet or training to be able to train hard 5~6 days a week. And i have been on SizeOn for the past 2 weeks only training 2 days a week and today I went back to normal and weight, strength, and endurance is stil there
:bb:
So I think im going to give it a go once mid-late Oct. come around I should be able to put on ~5 lean lbs. in that time

I plan on going with a diet of about 400-425 grams of both carbs and protein and 75~90 from fat while "training like arnold" what do u think chaps. I should be about 195~200lbs by this cycle/training

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a 40/40/20 split, looks good, make sure to adjust your calories when you stop gaining to keep gaining, it all comes down to calories as far as how much weight you put on then it's the actual type of calories that determines if your putting on quality muscle.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i need to find a good site to check what my maintence calories are I think I am about 3,200 right now but I need to make a chart to keep gaining so i can make weekly adjustments with my diet via. my weight

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I can't remember the name of it right now it think it's Fitday.com or something like that u may want to ask around but it's a logging system like you described, personally i just use a cheap 3 ring binder and write down everything.

littlemack

Awards
I've done Arnie's workout. Did a twice a day 6 days per week routine of his. While totally natural. No prohormones. No juicy-juice. No nothing. Just eating a clean diet. The only thing I gained from doing this was a tighter mid-section and better conditioning. I didn't add any mass. I think I did this for 2-3 months. There are just better ways to go about gaining mass. And you can't even begin to think that a cycle of ph is going to be equivalent to the real thing. Sorry.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've done Arnie's workout. Did a twice a day 6 days per week routine of his. While totally natural. No prohormones. No juicy-juice. No nothing. Just eating a clean diet. The only thing I gained from doing this was a tighter mid-section and better conditioning. I didn't add any mass. I think I did this for 2-3 months. There are just better ways to go about gaining mass. And you can't even begin to think that a cycle of ph is going to be equivalent to the real thing. Sorry.
This cycle is a pretty big deal. It is M1T, this is one of the more potent "steroids" out there my freind. People just dont use it because the side-effects can be down right scarey. Knock on wood I dont haven't experienced many if any sides on either of my cycles. Again Knock on wood.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Pitbull how did that X-Mass/Superdrol cycle go anyway. I know I could look it up but practice sucked today and Im tired and want to be lazy....lol. What were the gains like because I have 2 bottles of each

littlemack

Awards
Yeah. I am somewhat familiar with M1T. About as effective as a weak drol I'm told. I've never been excited about it b/c of all of the lethargy claims and increased bp. Very toxic on the liver. Having said all of that, lots of guys swear by it. Even some of the pros have tried it, but they've got access to better stuff.
I don't know how your going to make it through Arnold's workout though. I figured it was like a 1.5-2 hour workout. At one point I was doing 1.5 hours twice a day x 6 days/week.
I've always been able to get good gains without anything. I'm trying one of the trn metabolites right now and that crap has jacked my bp up! I've read the logs. How does someone workout when their bp is all out of whack? I do squats to failure. Upwards of 15 reps at times. I'd kill myself with that! No joke man. Just keep an eye on your bp.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea I know I should have said that my mom was a nurse so i check all the easy stuff every other day. Thanks for the concern. I took Mega-TRN, was strong as an oxe while on it so u should have good gains from it.
What was ur "arnold" workout like. Exercises, sets, splits???

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
that's an ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE idea

steriods do not and cannot prevent CNS fatigue .. your gains would not be good

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established

So are you saying maybe a slight variation of this of what??? I'm open for suggestion. I have a solid routine right now but I'm always open for somthing new....

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established

I agree just because your on steroids does not mean you can't over train, go with DC, Max-OT or some variation of either.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
High volume works for some. I recommend having a deload week every 3rd 4th week. Steroids do seem to prevent cns overtraining to a degree. Especially things like halotestin or tren that seem to supercharge the cns. I'd still recommend a deload no later than week 5. Not only will your cns recover but your joints will thank you also.