I could use some help

Lunchbox_81

Awards
I could use some tuning on my workout. Keep in mind that I am currently doing a tour in Iraq, and my diet and equipment is limited. My diet consists of premade omelette, oatmeal, and english muffin with peanut butter for breakfast and the rest of the day is either chicken or steak. my workout consists of usually 10-12 reps for 4 sets on each excerise.

chest--flat bench bb press, decline bench bb press, incline db press and seated cable flys( limited equip.)

shoulders--seated lateral raises w/ db, seated front raises w/ db, rear delts lying against incline bench w/ db, arnold presses w/ db.

back--deadlifts, single arm cable rows, bent over barbell rows, bent over long bar row,wide grip pull ups.

bis/tris-- close grip ez bar curls, alternate dumbell curls, concentration curls, hammer curls, skull crushers, kick backs, bench dips, lying db tricep extension.

legs--squats, lunges, front squats, kneeling cable leg extension(hamstings).

traps-- upright rows, dumbell shrugs.

calves--standing calf raises.

again i am very limited with equipment so i work with what i have. i don't have any machines. the only bench is a flat bench that moves into a decline bench. the cable system is a low pulley machine. any help you guys can give me would be appreciated very much. thanks!

littlemack

Awards
Hey lunchbox. First just wanted to say thank you for everything your doing for us over there!
Alright. I'd like to help. Tell me how often your training each bodypart.
You see. A lot of guys just don't understand how to build muscle. They put so much emphasis on the actual training or finding the magic pill I've had some experience chasing what works and what doesn't work. And everyone is different and we all respond differently to training, but in my opinion your volume is way too high if your trying to build muscle. Your gonna be overtraining and your not getting enough protein in your diet(which isn't entirely your fault). Training is maybe 10-15% of the total picture. What?!?!?! People don't understand this. Diet is 85% of this game.
We're limited with diet in your case, but we can do something about your training. I don't like training each bodypart once a week. I think you need to limit your training to 6 sets per bodypart 2-3 times a week and lift less than an hour. Your natural test levels just tank after about an hour and 15 minutes. Don't worry about the cable stuff either. Stick with the basic mass builders. Bench, bent over rows, wide grip chins, squats, barbell curls, skull crushers, etc...

Lunchbox_81

Awards
hey littlemack, thanks for your support and advice. i'll give it a try and see how things work out. i've been training one body part a week because i'm not able to workout everyday. i'll see if i can't get each body part 2 times a week. thanks again.