Lagging bodypart routine idea... Comments/Suggestions?

Gator762

Awards
Lagging bodypart routine idea... Awesome results!

My chest is lacking a bit, especially the upper chest. I just strained one of my biceps, so I thought I'd dedicate a week for catching my chest up. Borrowing the progressive loading concept from HST training, I'll gradually raise the weights. Granted it will only be 3 training days, but I'm also thinking of going a little further, and training twice a day, to train the myrofibrils and sarcoplasm concurrently. First workout with heavier weights of 6 rep sets, and second with 20 rep sets. I'll skip the cardio, since the 20 rep sets will be aerobic anyways.

I've been training since Jan with a month off, and have been back on with a 3 on 1 off split, with cardio 2 of those 4 days. I'm still making gains so I think my CNS can handle it.

Incline Hammer machine press 160x6 RM
DB Decline press 55x6 RM
Chest Fly press 135x7 RM

Day 1
Session 1
Incline Hammer machine press 2 sets 150x6
DB Decline press 2 sets 50x6
Chest Fly press 2 sets 125x6

Session 2
Incline Hammer machine press 2 sets 100x20
DB Decline press 2 sets 32.5x20
Chest Fly press 2 sets 85x20

Day 3
Session 1
Incline Hammer machine press 2 sets 155x6
DB Decline press 2 sets 52.5x6
Chest Fly press 2 sets 130x6

Session 2
Incline Hammer machine press 2 sets 105x20
DB Decline press 2 sets 35x20
Chest Fly press 2 sets 90x20

Day 5
Session 1
Incline Hammer machine press 2 sets 160x6
DB Decline press 2 sets 55x6
Chest Fly press 2 sets 135x6

Session 2
Incline Hammer machine press 2 sets 110x20
DB Decline press 2 sets 37.5x20
Chest Fly press 2 sets 95x20

Comments/Suggestions?
Besides that I am a wuss - I know I'm a sissy, but I am coming back from a bad shoulder injury and still mainly using machines. Back in January I couldn't even press 30 lbs, after 3 months of physical therapy and my surgeon telling me I'd never be able to bench press again.

Gator762

Awards
Day 7 - This seems to be working well. After a week now, I can see some more development in my chest, and have gained strength as well. Doing two extra days with this since my strength went up. I took measurements before on an off day, and going to take measurements again on another off day. Will post more later.

Gator762

Awards
Day 10 - Wow. This worked out really well! My strength went up a lot, and measurements back it up. The chest measurement doesn't seem to do the progress justice, because I have always been measured around the nips, which is at the bottom of my pec. I have been eating more, some days up to 3800 calories on training days. My appetite went through the roof!

Stats:
9/2 - Weight - 174
9/11 - Weight - 178

Measurements 9/1:
Chest - 42"
Waist - 33.5"
R Arm - 15 3/8"
L Arm - 15 1/16"

Measurements 9/11:
Chest - 42.25"
Waist - 33.5"
R Arm - 15 5/8"
L Arm - 15 1/4"

What was really noticeable was my strength. All previous work wasn't until failure, so on this last day for on two of the last sets I wanted to see what I could do. On day 9 for DB decline press, previous RM was 55x6. I did 65 lbs for 9 reps on the third set. The Chest Fly press was also impressive - previous RM was 135x7. I did 145x12 on my last set. Incline press wasn't so impressive, but I did go from RM 160x6 to 170x6, but able to do 3 full sets. Now I have to admit I'm regaining size lost years ago, but I've been weight training again for 6 months or more. This was fast!

I'm not taking much for supps, mainly just Muscle Milk, Whey, Cissus, Creatine, and AAKG.

Edit: I upped the sets from 2 to 3 on the 5th day for the heavy sets. I also tried 3 for the lighter sets, but I was too whooped to do it.