- 07-27-2006, 06:35 PM
- 07-27-2006, 07:14 PM
I've done them with an EZ curl bar. I would think because the arm is suppinated instead of pronated that the biceps would be recruited more for stabilization and so are isometrically worked. Not sure what effect if any the different arm position would have on the delts or traps.
- 07-27-2006, 07:20 PM
Yes, I found that just the straight bar catches more the upper part of the trap, maybe a good one to make em "pop" even further?
Similar Forum Threads
- By manosduras in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 03-07-2010, 09:03 PM
- By soseg in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 12-02-2008, 11:48 AM
- By Rock Lee in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 16Last Post: 06-21-2008, 04:58 AM
- By Rock Lee in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 02-12-2004, 08:31 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 14Last Post: 03-23-2003, 05:37 PM