- 07-12-2006, 06:57 PM
- 07-12-2006, 07:08 PM
What's your goal?
- 07-12-2006, 07:22 PM
I interval train, one min run, one min walk.....My goal is leaning out, and yes 20 mins is worth it...Every little bit helpsRIP Ryan, :(
07-12-2006, 07:32 PM
Yeah, if you're looking for more fat loss you can be at a lower pace or interval training and for more cardio you can be higher.
07-12-2006, 08:10 PM
But retain muscle mass. Don't want to overdue it, but also want to make the time on the treadmill worthwhile.
07-12-2006, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
actually i am leaned out enough, but i still do my interval training....
RIP Ryan, :(
Similar Forum Threads
- By East1600Plus in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 12-22-2006, 07:41 PM
- By jweave23 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 33Last Post: 02-13-2003, 09:47 PM
- By sage in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 12-25-2002, 12:46 PM
- By R.I.C. in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 12-12-2002, 11:19 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2002, 06:31 AM